Ranking
Original Post
RETIREMENT FROM TB
RETIREMENT FROM TB

Here I am announcing my potential retirement from TB due to some of the decisions made by the GM team giving a spot to some one undeserving over two very well qualified players (Trestet and OmegaAlt) Trestet is deciding to quit TB and I may follow as I feel my treatment and all isnt being handled as I would like it too and as I can see the GM team does not care about regular veteran players I see that I do not belong here for the most part and I see that half of my work is wasted on this game so my potential retirement is happening if something does not change quick. And before you start asking for my tc or items I will be sinking them all if I decide to quit.
Last edited by siku; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:34 AM.
Am a Bank For DomDoDm60, So Chill Bruhh
if you've got a bone to pick with the gms, i'd suggest going to talk to them in irc, pms or any other way that can suit you. we don't want you to shit all over the forums, no one cares.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by DomDoBANK View Post
RETIREMENT FROM TB

Here I am announcing my potential retirement from TB due to some of the decisions made by the GM team giving a spot to some one undeserving over two very well qualified players (Trestet and OmegaAlt) Trestet is deciding to quit TB and I may follow as I feel my treatment and all isnt being handled as I would like it too and as I can see the GM team does not care about regular veteran players I see that I do not belong here for the most part and I see that half of my work is wasted on this game so my potential retirement is happening if something does not change quick. And before you start asking for my tc or items I will be sinking them all if I decide to quit.

Ummm ... this is the same thing that omega wrote.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
i know
-----
Close threead please
Last edited by DomDoBANK; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Am a Bank For DomDoDm60, So Chill Bruhh
Originally Posted by DomDoBANK View Post
i know
-----
Close threead please

If you know that no one cares, why the fuck did you post a useless thread thats wasting forum space about this?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
rofl who quits over not being picked by the GMs

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&