Ranking
Original Post
wsa error 10061

I get this when I try to connect to some official servers. I tried googling it but it only suggests to turn off firewall which i am not going to do
This guy wasn't logged in ingame and got the same error: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=579445

But normally you get another error when that's the problem, and you won't be abe to join any server at all.

What servers can't you join?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This usually means your computer couldn't reach the server, make sure your firewall or AV isn't blocking Toribash.
Please read my post, then comment. I cannot access ONLY Beginner:, Intermediate:, Public: sets of rooms. I can access the rest with no problems whatsoever. And yes, i tested it on few of my alts and its the same on all.
I have read it. Toribash uses 4 ips you need to verify if you can access all of them
IPs code:

It seems that some beginner rooms are broken, try /jo aikido1 and /jo crashtest1 on a white belt alt and tell me if you can join any of them
I tried both and the crash test displayed same error but aikido worked
-----
Firewall has 2 inbound rules with Toribash, both positive
Last edited by Smaguris; Dec 2, 2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your game is fine then, the rooms you try to join and get you that error are broken, I'll see if someone can take a look at it
I seem to have a similar problem, I don't have a firewall currently running, my internet was fine (played an hour or so of toribash yesterday) and nothing has changed but all of a sudden I can't open any server at all. The ranked ones (Currently intermediate) Give me that code, but when I open any other server such as a public or quick server it says I'm connected, but wont connect me? I've reinstalled twice and restarted my internet to no avail, not sure why the internet gods have smitten me.
Last edited by KenKouzume; Dec 27, 2016 at 07:35 PM.