Ranking
there are times that i don't like what i am doing,and that is natural because i have been doing this for almost 10 years now,
there is stress at times because of the general condition of Greece its hard even if you are not
directly affected by it(when you see most people around being affected),
but yea i try to keep my well being,by doing things i enjoy,spending time with friends,all the good stuff x)
I've been wondering between wood working, astronomy, math, chemistry, and engineering. I've got plenty of options for myself as a career, but I hope to get the one I really want, astrophysics and astronomy. Then I will be really happy.

People call me heartless but when i see other people hurt it doesn't hurt me. Though I don't like to see it, I am the type of guy to help people and all, I just don't get brought down by things. I've got a strong personality and all. I'm also going to break my phone one of these days, I keep dropping it.
I mean to me it seemed more like a serious topic to me, but I guess it fits in off-topic too. I was trying to be other places than there though, and when I make discussion threads it seems people don't care for what I have to say. XD

What would be your response to it though SmallBowl? The topic.
It'd be neat if I could be a writer. But currently, I'm studying business to set myself up with good skills to work in a corporate environment (cause fuck desk jobs with no forward progress y'know?).

Reffing is going well too. Planning on going for FIE C-Licence (fencing) this year.

I have options.

@below

I do fencing, the sport thing. Refs are used to "decide" who got the point. I do that thing internationally as well as competing. FIE is the World Fencing governing body. And C is the level of the exam I am applying for. The system goes C -> B -> Full I believe. I've been reffing for a while so it's just nice that one came around so conveniently timing wise.

Was that what you wanted or was there something else? Specific pls.
Last edited by Icky; May 6, 2017 at 06:26 AM.
Yeah I don't know what you're on about or what you're talking about Icky, could you explain more maybe? What about Reffing and FIE C-license? Also, my sister wants to be a writer.
I've always wanted to be an engineer since I was 7-8, when I realised I had the ability to understand physics and mechanical stuff easily (I guess that's how I'm pretty decent in toribash) . Sometimes adults would be clueless as to why something is broken and I would walk in, spot the broken and fix it/tell them how to fix it. I sometimes purposely keep it to myself to see how long these adults would get it on there own.

These skills grew stronger as I got older to a point where I started doing all the maintenance around the house. When I was 16 I learnt that aeroplanes don't magically appear out of nowhere but there are actually people who make and maintain them. So I put everything in me to be an aircraft engineer.

My tests and mock exam results were shit (thanks to toribash and runescape), but I worked hard to get that A in physics and B in maths so I could enroll in an aircraft engineering course.

5 years later, I am where I dreamt to be, now working with the big birds such as the A380, B747,B777 and many more.

I believe that if you work hard to what you want, you'll get it.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Not everyone is good with tests, I suck at testing in every way shape and form, but I'm not one to study anyways. I even still suck at testing. Testing is a skill that not everyone has, the ability to practice what you know is a skill you can develop, unlike being able to test. Also being smarter than an adult, it's whatever, because too many people get into things they're not suited for anyways. So you were dealing with adults that were not meant to be where they are probably. Anyways, it's good to see someone achieving their goals.
Software development is what I am working towards right now. I chose it because I want to make apps that would be useful to other people. I love solving problems and I guess why not start solving problems that would make lives of others much easier.
bump because this is a good topic that seems to have no posts

Well I'm literally less than a month away from completing a bachelors degree in Aerospace engineering so I would really like to do that. I have just secured a position as a manufacturing engineer at a factory that makes small aerospace components, so I'm making progress in the right direction.
🫷🦚🫸