ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Set] I'm working on my own set
So.. I don't have every 128x128 set piece yet, but I got the pieces that I have textured. Here's a picture.

I used blender to make the textures. How's it looking so far?
Last edited by iChibi14; Jun 11, 2017 at 03:13 AM. Reason: wrong picture link
Think you should work more in detail.
Eyes are too high on head, should be middle of head not where forehead should be.
it's not bad for a first set. i would recommend remaking the head though, the face feels unproportioned. the feet are decent, just make the sandals longer, it looks like it covers the toes and nothing else. the right bicep is just a copy-paste from your left, you should remake that so it fits. the torso looks pretty good! hands arent the best, but for a first attempt they arent bad. hopefully this helps!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
it's not bad for a first set. i would recommend remaking the head though, the face feels unproportioned. the feet are decent, just make the sandals longer, it looks like it covers the toes and nothing else. the right bicep is just a copy-paste from your left, you should remake that so it fits. the torso looks pretty good! hands arent the best, but for a first attempt they arent bad. hopefully this helps!

Thanks for your critiques, I sorta agree with the head. I meant to make the toes look like there are only two, but now i'm considering changing that. I will also remake the left bicep ( the left is a copy from the right actually, not vice versa )
For a first set thats actually very decent i agree on the remaking of the head and i think the hands should be a bit smaller and probably remake it cause in my oppinion i dont really like but hey thats just my oppinion.
I'd highly recommend using gimp or Krita rather than blender. Not that blender is a bad program, but gimp and krita are just better :v. The head is nice for your first time making one, maps well and such, i'd make the fingers on the hand not as wide.
make the general outline in blender and then add greater detail and finish in another program. Arms and torso color don't match the rest of the body too.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
make the general outline in blender and then add greater detail and finish in another program. Arms and torso color don't match the rest of the body too.

first off, the arms are the correct colour, i dont have every texture part either. the reason you may think the colour is off is because the white colour on his body is the same as the arms, but the arms colour is the same as the skin on the head and the hands.