Toribash
Original Post
I want a bigger avatar
Ive seen people with big avatars but my maximum is like 100x100 -_-. I want mine bigger because it would look better for my profile avatar and it would look good
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
because 100x100 is standart for avatars and everything above is inconvenience for people involved.

having a Toriprime/Vip subscription is there to help out the developers and as a little bonus you get some neat forum stuff.

also, having bigger or even unlimited avatar size could make your browsing experience on the forums worse.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
because 100x100 is standart for avatars and everything above is inconvenience for people involved.

having a Toriprime/Vip subscription is there to help out the developers and as a little bonus you get some neat forum stuff.

also, having bigger or even unlimited avatar size could make your browsing experience on the forums worse.

ok, where can i pay for toriprime?
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=79

you can even pay with money off your steam account.

Edit: i have to add, the FAQ link from zwouter isn't entirely correct. with Toriprime you will also only have the option to use a 110x110 avatar.
i fixed that in the FAQ thread.
Last edited by Unicorn; Jun 16, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Closing as your question is answered. If you have any concerns just shoot me a PM.