ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Wing Chun
Wing Chun is a close combat martial arts who was Used by Ip man.
I made a mod for it.

Screenies:

Attached Files
Wing_chun_DoomJoshua.tbm (643 Bytes, 37 views)
ummmm, well its alright for a beginner mod . But you should always use up all 16 objects if you want a good mod . Be creative , make enviroments and have originality .

"A" for effort .
I was expecting a better mod.
Its just the same as elevated version of aikido with no grab.
why not modify the joint that connects the table and the stand so it will be a little wobbly and not static..
~knight zero~
My honest opinion:

The fact that you call this wing chun is humiliating. Anyone can fight on tables, but the thing that makes wing chun so special is the close-quarters fighting style. Unless you change the way that punches are thrown, etc, I suggest changing the mod name.

This is just elevated aikido.
Originally Posted by Coast2Coast View Post
My honest opinion:

The fact that you call this wing chun is humiliating. Anyone can fight on tables, but the thing that makes wing chun so special is the close-quarters fighting style. Unless you change the way that punches are thrown, etc, I suggest changing the mod name.

This is just elevated aikido.

Yeah, this is right.
I was expecting a mod not like tables since wing chun is not only played on a table.
But since I really dont know how wing chun is played like in tournaments of aikido and wushu, i'll consider it as Ip Man inspired table mod.

Maybe you can mod the joints too. Make the starting position like how wing chun starts. Like the shoulders are down and the hands are in front.
-----
Here's the one I edited.
Made the table move but i cant seem to make it move a lot more.
Attached Files
wing_chun_ZeroEdit.tbm (730 Bytes, 18 views)
Last edited by KZero07; Sep 17, 2011 at 03:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~knight zero~