Ranking
Original Post
[Rel]fetts hardcore parkour
My first mod ever (singleplayer only)
Here it is

Different Angles

Objective:
Slip, slide, jump, climb, and swing your way up to the end of the yellow bar at the top before the small yellow ball gets there. You have exactly 1960 turnframes to do so, then grab the ball (at the perfect moment) and reach for the sun . Fall off and anywhere and dq. Grab the small yellow ball prematurely and it will stop moving and you can't complete the replay.

Green =
Slip n' Slides
Black = Normal (with the execption of the first giant block which is nofriction)
Yellow = timer/ victory area
Everything is grabbable besides the yellow bar up top (so no cheating guys )

Simple right? Now have at it
Example replay included in attachments (Ending is slightly glitched, but its legit)

CnC greatly apreciated
Attached Files
fett175shardcoreparkour.tbm (3.0 KB, 64 views)
Hardcore Parkour Proof.rpl (404.4 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by fett175; Aug 27, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Flopping awesome mod nice!!
i like ur idea of the tellow ball!! xD
nice

Dargon Moderated Message:
Oh noes, save the children!
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 13, 2012 at 03:08 AM.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by yakuzah View Post
Cool but where do i get or upload the mode?

Under the first post in the red theres a file that ends with .tbm, right click that, click save link as, and save it in (where ever toribash is downloaded to)>>toribash>>data>>mods
If you don't know where toribash folder is on your comp, right click the shortcut thats on your desktop, and press open file folder.

---------------
And also, Glad you like it guys thx
Last edited by fett175; Aug 28, 2011 at 07:29 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME