Ranking
Original Post
[FCE]FCTourney
This is usually a private tournament for FC members only but since FC is a little thin on members right now I felt why not make a public version?
Rules are simple(For a very long version look at the FC Clan Desc):
Entry fee is 1k
Winner gets 75% of the pot
2nd place gets 25% of the pot
The pot consists of all entry fees paid and/or any TC or item donations.
Any item donations go to the first place winner.
Signup Deadline is December 15 and Tourney Deadline i December 30th.
If the tournament is not yet finished by the deadline we will go into Deadline Protocol and have a knockout tourney at October 30th 3PM GMT. Whoever doesn't show up at the knockout tournament will be instantly disqualified. There is a 30 minute grace period encase they're just late.
Send entry fees to the account of FCTourney and I will put you in the brackets at my soonest convenience.
Brackets will be finalized on the 15th and your opponents will be revealed.

FCTourney Brackets

Once brackets are finalized you can send bets to the account of FCTourney and state who you are betting for.

If you do not have 1k but wish to register for the Tourney then you may Send a Collateral worth at least 2k Resale Value on Item Thread to the Account of FCTourney. If you do not pay the 1k within a week after the Tourney starts you will be Instantly Disqualified from the Tourney with no Advanced Warning and your Item will not be Returned. The Item will be sold for 1k and the TC will be put into the Tourney Pot.
No Further Substitutions. If FCTourney doesn't have enough QI the QI Holder will be Posted here for Proof and will need to Post here to Confirm it.

Opponent selection is made by using random.org
Last edited by Merc; Dec 14, 2014 at 07:49 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |