Toribash
that sucks man
wala kong class for 3 days yehey
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
sa school namin, saturday class is our last resort. we usually have extension classes instead.

Pls CnC this.
Attached Files
Max- Musketeer.rpl (140.1 KB, 7 views)
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Musketeer: Well, the opener was weird, but you managed to get some movement going. Try getting a legit first hit rather than that grab before decap.

A bit more polishing on your movements could make things smooth
Heart of Gold
YES! I now have 68k \o/ If I keep on dueling, I could reach my goal :O (My goal is to make 100k in a day)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
YES! I now have 68k \o/ If I keep on dueling, I could reach my goal :O (My goal is to make 100k in a day)

I had 150k once. I lost it all in an hour of dueling.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
sa school namin, saturday class is our last resort. we usually have extension classes instead.

Pls CnC this.

The opener have lots of potential, you could've pulled off something nice if you didn't resort to a grab. I myself isn't too fond of decaps with grabs on 'em. The skeet was a 'lil too near, but it was okay. But it could've been hella better.
As B4CKST4B said, a bit more polishing would be really nice.

All you guys with your tc. The most I had in my entire 5 years in tb was 60k.

Someone spar with me now.
The most i've had was 20k or something in my almost a year playing

di parin mayaman :/
Heart of Gold
Most I had was 50k, ten decided to duel against really good players and lost most of it
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
34199 here o/ back in the day this much tc is quite a lot. I'm friggin surprised on how much tc are being tossed about nowadays.