Ranking
so anyone else is excited for the new season of tokyo ghoul ?

Im so waiting for it to come back
my friend is a huge fan of it, she'll probably be super hyped like she always is (kinda cute tbh) though like all anime i'm just a guy who likes some of em

i never understand how people are hyped over stuff like she does
I loved TG and TG root A. But I am not too excited with the new one coming out. :/

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
eh it depends on where they go with it. I'm bummed they aren't going to follow the manga
Im back... again... I've been working so i can buy myself something nice for christmas. Now that that phase is over, i'm probably gonna be really active
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE CHROMOSOMES?!
I got to chase some woman's dog and carry back to her house. Literally all the way down the street. Cornered it into a backyard of someone's. Dog was shaking in its boots.

Welcome EllingV (Håper du blir i Senpai lenge ;).
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
I don't rape dogs. D:

Also, why did Pidgenere apply if he wasn't even going to accept the damn invite.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I don't rape dogs. D:

Also, why did Pidgenere apply if he wasn't even going to accept the damn invite.

He did but he left
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.