2. 512x512 Texture
3. Force
4. 256x256 Texture
5. Relax
6. Hair
7. 128x128 Texture
8. Gradients
9. Misc (User Text, Timer, Grip, Emote)

First place wins random items from category 1-5.
Second place wins random items from category 6-9.

OPTIONAL (^: The winner (First Place) of the tourney may challenge the host of the event in a duel using the mod used in the tourney. Winning against the host will give the player +1 ST. However, losing against the host will make the player have 1 less ST.
Last edited by Karstnator; May 1, 2018 at 03:18 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
A special item for the 1st place
Like you can get MS badge if you joined MS
You can get Etourney winner badge (or something cool 3D item) if you win the tourney hosted by ES
NO TITLE
Unique items specially made for tourneys

Collecter tourney winnier badges items like 1st place 2nd place etc would be hella dope
The 2ST-1ST for 1st and 2nd places respectively is fine, but the random item is "too random" most of the time. There should be some sort of pool of items for 1st and 2nd places, so 1st place wouldn't get shitty ghost colour 50% of the time.

Also the idea of giving out TC is fine, but I think the fact that prize is somewhat randomised is what adds to the experience of a tourney. If you know that the prize is 2k TC for example, you might not be as motivated to compete.
-----
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post

That's what you get for ST..
Last edited by Smaguris; May 2, 2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TitanFlux View Post
In that case, bump it up to 3rd and 4th lul

well, the prizes give out for 3rd and 4th would be immensly low.
as we have no way to determine a 3rd place thats not going to happen.

Originally Posted by Vanish View Post

Collecter tourney winnier badges items like 1st place 2nd place etc would be hella dope

I like that idea.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
The 2ST-1ST for 1st and 2nd places respectively is fine, but the random item is "too random" most of the time. There should be some sort of pool of items for 1st and 2nd places, so 1st place wouldn't get shitty ghost colour 50% of the time.

Also the idea of giving out TC is fine, but I think the fact that prize is somewhat randomised is what adds to the experience of a tourney. If you know that the prize is 2k TC for example, you might not be as motivated to compete.

There is actually a pool of items picked from. Currently you wont get stuff like gradients and so on.

TC prizes aren't randomed, they are a fixed amount.

What if the Items were better, but instead untradeable?
Last edited by Unicorn; May 3, 2018 at 12:40 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post

seems like something u could test over a period of a month or smth
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
i think we should have the old shiai thread items in the trade section with a higher price (ST)
since most items like shark head, shark hands, wizard hat can't be bought in the torishop
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Prizes arent worth the time and effort to stay in tourney for over 2hrs.

Make prizes depending on the tourney. Longer tourneys- bigger prizes.

Like who wants to waste 2 plus hrs waiting in line.

When I host events that usually go on for upwards of an hour to 90 minutes (whether it be a full tourney with no pings or a mod that typically goes on for a fair bit of time like ABD) I can see how it feels really bad to get Platinum Torsos and 2 ST if you're first place. If you aren't frequently winning tourneys and events that give ST then you end up with the lower tier monthly items which usually cost no more than 10k and are mediocre for personal use.

However, would prizes be more worth the effort if they stayed relatively similar, but instead removed all the random color parts (e.g toxic body parts which aren't force/relax) which feel really unrewarding to get? That's something to debate here.

Originally Posted by Love View Post
i think we should have the old shiai thread items in the trade section with a higher price (ST)
since most items like shark head, shark hands, wizard hat can't be bought in the torishop

I don't think ST in particular is the problem here, but having more things to do with ST would certainly be something to look into. I recall TiCux having upwards of 40+ old Shiai before the new system rolled in and made old shiai tokens useless. But he refused to use any of it because most of what was available to him was not worth it or not appealing enough.

Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post

I don't think untradeable items are the route simply because somebody might want to convert their prizes to TC after a certain point. I personally like keeping my Tori relatively free of random items and hair, and I wouldn't want to win something good like Cat Ears and never have any use for them literally ever. But if they're untradeable they have to sit there forever. It's an undesirable tradeoff imo.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Prizes arent worth the time and effort to stay in tourney for over 2hrs.

Make prizes depending on the tourney. Longer tourneys- bigger prizes.

Like who wants to waste 2 plus hrs waiting in line.

Average tourney goes on for 45minutes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god