ES Recruitment Drive
Most American schools don't have a uniform, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

In Australia, theres like one uniform for school and one for sports/Physical Education. But most schools don't give a crap about hair, so thats where you get the fancy anime asian spikes/colours etc.
Basically every school in my area has uniform. Some uniform's are just simple polo shirts and shorts and some are proper collared shirts with ties and loose shorts that need belts.
Every so often we have things called mufti days when you can wear whateverthefuck you want but you gotta pay 1 or 2 dollars. Usually to raise a fund for something.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Mar 15, 2009 at 11:11 AM.
I guy in my school wore nothing but a womens boxer for an hour in school.

...yeah, we don't have uniforms.
We are free to wear what we want. I'd totally get out of one of these "strict schools" if I were in one. <.<
There are maybe 2 schools in the whole of the Netherlands where you actually have to wear a uniform. Apart from Millitary training etc.

We can wear anything, apart from objects that can be used as weapons. That usually includes goth things like spikes etc.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
i don't wear clothes at school

I love you, Chac.

Erm...anyway, our school doesnt have uniforms. We had a big basketball game yesterday and like half the school wore togas to school. Don't ask me why, it's just what everybody decided to do.
I've always been in public schools, and there was no dress code whatsoever. And I guess I prefer it that way. I dress in a simple way, but its the way I want it to be.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 15, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Lol, I got in trouble at my old school for wearing a Stewie t-shirt that said you suck on it, they also took away my Tuborg lunchbag and nevar gave it back. :P
<Leel_coding> Newb: that is why he has the door rigged to explode on knock event
Originally Posted by deady View Post
xD you have it easy. Growing up I went to a Catholic school located in a ghetto part of town. Our Uniform was navy blue pants, and a white or blue collared shirt, we had to wear dress shoes. This was our only option while all of my friends from the neighborhood could wear whatever they wanted to the public schools. Granted once I to go highschool I could also wear whatever I wanted.

lucky you, went through primary school and high school in full uniform
with a rather noticable blazer
being navy, green and gold
Christian Brothers' College ftw.
not me in the pics, i was taking the photo.
second one really isnt as gay as it looks, lol
had to wear a tie all year round, now remember, im in South Africa... ties in 30 degree heat is pretty damn crap

pity me...

Last edited by BenDover; Mar 15, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by StingReay View Post
Lol, I got in trouble at my old school for wearing a Stewie t-shirt that said you suck on it, they also took away my Tuborg lunchbag and nevar gave it back. :P

i saw a guy in my school that wore a shirt that said boobies make me smile.

WOW i do not envy whoever goes to that school.

My school you can wear anything that a normal school would allow, and thank god because if those were our guidelines, I'd be pissed
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH