Ranking
That aveance set is rlly something. If u want i can try to make it jointed. There might be enough material to work with w/o having to draw anything ;)
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
You can take a look at it ingame on me up to you if you want to take your time to make it jointed as of right now I have now way of paying you or even wearing those joints if you were to make it jointed for me. I'm also looking forward to expanding my collection with another few of aveances works sometime in the future. I also want to get my hands on a taroni set that I posted in the texture identification thread if you would like to take a look at that. Also would it be possible for anyone to get me pictures of the aveance set with a variety of different force colors?That you think could possibly match the set so I can invest in getting one?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I might just try it. Not for money but only if i have the mood
I had a taroni set set similar but it was 2 years sgo.
Last edited by Insanity; Feb 14, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
The azurite and sapphire one? I co-owner thwt with colors and then he sold it, wish I could still wear it one of my fav sets of all time. I really want to get my hands on deuterias set.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Just got access to some new sets by a friend will be adding them here tomorrow hopefully , IIf I can find screenshots of them.

Clockwork8 Dark/Light Set

Clockwork8 Light Set

Replace the spoiler you have for the clockwork8 set with these if you want
you're on thin ice, pal
Updated this thing finally lol, I still need to add some more stuff once I get my hands on them lol. Forgot to mention that Kozmo owns the Clockwork8 sets and the Taroni set. But we share what we buy so its like a shared treasury lol. I'm still waiting on Colors to send me my other half of stuff that I own. I also got the final version of my calamity head, not sure if I want to post it though.