Toribash
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post
I don't know if my opinion is welcome here as a member, but;

I don't really like being told what to do, even less if its an application to a clan that I grew up with as a player. Never played with him, but my first impression is a no.

As

Sorry i just wanted you to see the application. Im so sorry i came off on the wrong foot
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post
I don't know if my opinion is welcome here as a member, but;

I don't really like being told what to do, even less if its an application to a clan that I grew up with as a player. Never played with him, but my first impression is a no.

EDIT: Not to mention that he applied being in a clan already + leaving it out of nowhere.

I think he was just a bit excited xD

ATM legit1414 is In-Discussion
Flow Moderated Message:
Hah, what a scrub
Last edited by Flames; Jan 23, 2016 at 02:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I forgot to leave clan it was a mistake but look at it now though i left... And i talked to one of the leaders in my clan.
Low post count which will be hard to tell about your activity but you followed the guide lines so I'm nuetral but I'm kinda leaning over to yes
No Longer Active
Sorry to drop in unannounced but if there are any questions about Legit1414 feel free to PM me and Ill respond whenever I can, I've known him for a while and was one of the people to point him to lenshu in the first place.
Toribash Username:
Budsi (HaHaLOLOL Alt)
~~​
How long have you been playing on the game?:
Not too long, since Sep, 2013.​
~~​
What is your best memory playing the game?:
My best memory on this game was when I joined my first clan, my first clan from what I remember was my friends clan, it doesn't exist anymore I looked a few days ago​ to make sure I couldn't include it in the application
List everything you've ever done to contribute to the game:
I have hosted a lot of betting servers to help out players either make money or lose money, my bet servers in the summer were very regular I did one every 2 days at 7PM UK Time, it was very fun. I have never hosted a Tournament but I hope to host one soon once I get this Alt to a higher belt.​
Any past clan experiences? If so, please describe:
As I mentioned I have been in a few clans in my time in Toribash, I have been in DukeL which is still running, I have been in my friends clan which is down, I have been in APOK. so I from what I see I have a lot of experience with Clans in toribash and know how to run and help out a clan.​
~~​
Describe yourself:
Okay, here we go. I'm 14, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring(Corny as shit :P), and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning (Only needed when I'm running a clan for myself which I'm not so I don't really know why I included this). The only thing that may hinder me from being a good Clan member is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable(For servers and stuff like that). I'm a very active player and have been on over 12 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer.​
~~​
As a potential clan member, describe how you would make a difference in WAPOW:
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. ​
~~​
Timezone:
UTC (Edinburgh, London ETC.)
~~​
Proof of Main when I take screenshots :P
P.S
I have given up on HaHaLOLOL, that is why I didn't apply on that account.
The Names Trump
Donald Trump
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Budsie

Denied

Lack of experience.

8th Dan... Lack of experience
The Names Trump
Donald Trump