Toribash
Ele go watch the Guild Grumps series on the Game Grumps channel. It's like an hour's worth of content where the grumps are forced to play WoW and eventually the host's wife comes in and is like "why the fuck are you making them do grinding missions, of course they're not having fun."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Haha, alright, will do. I've been going through some of the games I used to play when I was younger. Might give FLYFF another go.
Today I learned that Celebi was an event Pokémon. I am sad because I don't have a Gameshark.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I finished dishonored and I can't get the dlc working yet, untill then I'm playing the saboteur, it's about killing nazi's, pretty funny.
I also added just cause 2 and bioshock infinite to my collection, haven't taken a good look at bioshock yet but just cause is much less fun than I expected.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've got the free PS+ version of Driveclub and... it's shit. Would not recommend. The cars all handle like arse. Why must you evade me, GT 7?
I've been playing Town of Salem lots recently. If anyone wants to join me just query me or spam me with PMs or something. If you don't know what it is, seriously, play it.
Glimpsed
I've played Town of Salem before a couple of times, I might play it again in the future. Jester's my favorite class.
Last edited by ToasterDan; Aug 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I enjoy being a Pyro the most actually. Dousing and Burning and having chat wildly try to figure out who's doing anything is always fun. Haven't played in quite some time though.

Whenever I actually have time to do something but not enough time to hop on TB, I play Mabinogi sometimes. Pretty fun MMORPG.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I don't why I bought Dark Souls 2 before completing Witcher 3. Now I'm not motivated at all to complete either game, since DS2 is too stupidly hard and Witcher is now too easy.