Toribash
Mine should be pretty self explanatory.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Mine should be pretty self explanatory.

Xx_Hawkes-Nightmare_xX seems legit.

My steam name is zwouter, but I don't play any game besides toribash.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright we figured out how to make me an owner, so now I'm the owner. I have all of the power. Bow to me.

Send me a friend request here and let me know who you are if your Steam name is different than your username here, and I'll invite you.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
hi, my name is nerti and i have an 8-bit profile picture.
i play smite, csgo, and everything else.

*flies away
Modo Bestia
Mine is lightningkid4 or 3 or something like that. I'm easy to find.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing

Looking at this 3 weeks late, but damn 2800 hours of maplestory. I've been addicted to that game for about 4 years. What level are you?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@LK, Nerti Could have sworn I invited both of you but I guess not, so there you go.