Ranking
Original Post
ToriCredits thread autoclose timer
The timer should be longer, some PayPal transactions take 5+ days to actually go through, I had this happen recently and we couldn't go back and confirm the transaction happened cause the thread was closed.
ISSA GANG BANG
i also support this idea... people used to have permanent TC shops in the items board. afaik nothing went wrong there. so why can't we have permanent shops now?
w
One of the reasons behind it is that the MS members can check the source of TC before approving the thread. Giving sellers the option to re-open their threads would defeat the main purpose of them autoclosing.

You only have to copy and paste the old post, I don't see a big problem in it. I'll poke it in the MS Group, but I'm not keen on changing the 5 day period.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Gang View Post
The timer should be longer, some PayPal transactions take 5+ days to actually go through, I had this happen recently and we couldn't go back and confirm the transaction happened cause the thread was closed.

the five day period isn’t changing; we require you to recreate your thread so we can easily monitor your tc sources you acquire within shorter periods of time. if you’re unable to go back and confirm, don’t worry about it – confirm it somewhere in a post in your new thread.
-----
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
i also support this idea... people used to have permanent TC shops in the items board. afaik nothing went wrong there. so why can't we have permanent shops now?

because we went through a period where a lot of things went wrong, so we decided to tighten up on TC sales.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 15, 2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i bet this is one of creations bright ideas...These guys are more serious then the bank.
Bend over. Cavity search. Thx
I just don;t get why these ms have to regulate everything/It's my problem alone what i do with my tc (since there is a open market in this game) but NO. You have to make up rules for everything, kill clans, regulate tc sales,

It;s probably their fault in the first place that ''in a period a lot of thing went wrong''
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 15, 2019 at 05:53 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
How is it our fault that people get scammed when buying TC?

And it's our problem when someone gets scammed. With the new system we haven't had issues with scams involving the sale of TC. That shows that the system is working very well and was a good decision.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Krong View Post
How is it our fault that people get scammed when buying TC?

And it's our problem when someone gets scammed. With the new system we haven't had issues with scams involving the sale of TC. That shows that the system is working very well and was a good decision.

I understand the reasoning behind it considering I was running the TC buying discord and it had major issues,
I'm just suggesting it be open for maybe 7 days, because I had a transaction take 5 days to go through and could've been scammed, and the thread had closed by then.
ISSA GANG BANG
If you sell TC on the third day of your thread being open it will have the exact same outcome. Make a note in your new TC selling thread tread and you're good.

Buyers can chargeback for way longer than that, that's no argument.
If someone scams you you're supposed to make a scam report anyways, the thread being open or not doesn't matter. It will archive itself and we have access to it to check everything
Last edited by Krong; Jan 15, 2019 at 07:50 PM.
[TLL]
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I see now the point of it. Disregard this post then. Closing.
ISSA GANG BANG