Toribash
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Nope. We would need to do it at 8am. You'll have an empty room if you try for then

Also one of our main members is currently hospitalized. So that might throw a wrench in things

No it won't. I am back. A little weak, but nothing can keep me from this.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Love ya too, babe. <3
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Clan league today 6am gmt -4 be there boys 4 hours
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
How is this still a thing?
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Yeah. Unfortunately Mike had a power outage overnight, and none of the other main players were on at the time I guess.
I am getting my propor computer fixed atm not sure how that will end and I am unable to get Toribash on this computer as it is not owned by me.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

On the 28th of this month I will be leaving to visit a friend in Cornwall ON until the 19th of August
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]