Ranking
Original Post
[Ct] Clan Bank

Owned and operated by Submerge and Calamity

Current TC: 161,512

All requests for Tc should be posted here, as well as whether Tc is added or subtracted from the bank. All Clan Bank operations will be publicly posted here.

Last edited by Submerge; Jul 26, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Added 20k

Thanks mate! Updated
Added 50k
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
Added 50k

Thanks bb ❤❤, updated
What are the chances that I could get a loan for Platinum Force? I've currently got 11k, there are two for sale on the market for under 20k. Could I get a loan of 9k? Will pay it back within two months.

Thanks, XD
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
What are the chances that I could get a loan for Platinum Force? I've currently got 11k, there are two for sale on the market for under 20k. Could I get a loan of 9k? Will pay it back within two months.

Thanks, XD

I just sent you all my personal TC not as a loan, just get a little more and you can buy the platinum force
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I just sent you all my personal TC not as a loan, just get a little more and you can buy the platinum force

Thank you so much Submerge, you kind bastard! Really appreciative that.
You've sent 10000 TC to CoinBank. I am broke sorry guys, this is my money saved from selling all my mayan warrior hairs.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
You've sent 10000 TC to CoinBank. I am broke sorry guys, this is my money saved from selling all my mayan warrior hairs.

All good zwift XD
Thanks for the donation, updated!