Ranking
Original Post
Couple of announcements
Hello all.

It's been a while since I made an effort to revive the clan and as you can see, not much has been done. So, here are some things I would like to do.

First off, I would like to host some ingame or forum events to engage new users and promote recruitment. If you'd like to help run these, or can contribute to prizes, holla at ya boy.

Also, I've been running a Minecraft server on a VPS I got. If anyone wants to play Minecraft then holla at ya boy.

That's pretty much it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I may not be much use or help but count me in.
I'm not sure when they'd be held so just in case, my time's at GMT+8.
Also, I don't play Minecraft so I won't be able to join ya. I only have the mobile version though I don't have it downloaded.
Just Monika.
That's all good. I'll probably start doing it next weekend to accommodate lots of different timezones. I'll send you a PM letting you know whensabout I'll be ready to do so.

All good on the MC front. Got any other games you play?

You can add me on Steam if you want. I like to play Open World Games and FPS. Have CS:GO, Gmod, and osu installed though I'm willing to download new games when I have time.
Last edited by AnonHax; Feb 5, 2018 at 08:54 AM.
Just Monika.
I work all day, so I can't help hosting the events, but I got 2000 tc towards prizes.

EDIT: Also I gotta Hot Pink Relax and some Ivory Hairs and a minihawk.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 9, 2018 at 07:46 AM.
All good, just hosted a small KO tourney. Only like 10 people came but it was a good time. iRookie and soulxpanda won first and second, respectively.

Then, Reta graciously changed our room to IMBETS and gave us a courtesy global as the room had suffered a ping timeout. We had a betting room going for a while.

EDIT: The bet server has proven much more successful than the tournament and has yielded us some potential new members. Noted for future activity.
Last edited by box; Feb 10, 2018 at 06:35 AM.

Sad I wasn't able to come to the tourney. While writing this, still here at the bet server. Not much betting now but still has quite a few players.
Just Monika.
All good AnonHax, I didn't make it either.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Apparently, I now play LoL.
Started yesterday.
YEET.

Edit: Just realized this isnt the General Chat Thread. So sorry.
Last edited by AnonHax; Feb 20, 2018 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Oh gosh
Just Monika.