Toribash
Original Post
Half sentence story thread
because you lovely fukos keep turning back and forth in a single sentence and it's already a terrible story
ill start on our new masterpiece

it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient
PM me with any and all questions
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy.
Pidda's spirit animal
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with playing overwatch and not being trash at the same time.
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with playing overwatch and not being trash at the same time. Of course, Ancient only knowing the word mada caused
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with playing overwatch and not being trash at the same time. Of course, Ancient only knowing the word mada caused car accidents when he suddenly shouted "mada" in public.
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with playing overwatch and not being trash at the same time. Of course, Ancient only knowing the word mada caused car accidents when he suddenly shouted "mada" in public. This caused a whole swarm of Mercy's to
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with playing overwatch and not being trash at the same time. Of course, Ancient only knowing the word mada caused car accidents when he suddenly shouted "mada" in public. This caused a whole swarm of Mercy's to call [Obey] members out on their inability to cooperate in writing a story.
PM me with any and all questions
it was a nice beautiful day during which Ancient fucked a guy. i meant a girl, sorry. He did this because he had a problem with playing overwatch and not being trash at the same time. Of course, Ancient only knowing the word mada caused car accidents when he suddenly shouted "mada" in public. This caused a whole swarm of Mercy's to call [Obey] members out on their inability to cooperate in writing a story. Suddenly a flaming meteor appears in the sky
Pidda's spirit animal