Toribash
Original Post
Do you think Toribash players would be willing to write articles for TC?
If they were to be paid 15,000 TC for every 100 words they write do you think anyone would be interested? This isn't a job offer just yet, I wanna see if the interest is within the community first. What do y'all think?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Are you paying? Plus there isn’t much to write about.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
I'd be paying 15,000 TC per 100 words. They'd be writing about other topics though — marketing, power tools, appliances, anything really — not Toribash.
TC can get to real life currency. I guess it depends on the kind of article and it's purpose; maybe you should write more details about it, writing for a blog can be interesting.
Unless you're talking about someone doing your homework, which is uninteresting.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
i'd guess most toribash players would do a lot more than just write an article for TC, but i'd definitely be interested in it.

@yuki mostly articles on random topics, not homework. Say Electric Cars and Why You Should Use Them or The Best Electric Lawnmowers or 7 SEO Tips You Can Use To Get More Traffic. The topics vary a lot, it's quite fun.

@kiwii feel free to PM me. Anyone who's interested can PM me.
Quite fun to be on receiving end of having someone else do your work whilst paying them below minimum wage hahahaha
Either I outsource the work or pass on it because my schedule is full. At least this way some cool peeps get TC.
thats one way of looking at it

i tried doing this with a venezualan toribash player to stimulate the venezualan economy but he just got offended instead.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Haha, good one cocacobra. I know this won't help any economy on a large scale, I'd just rather get some people TC than straight up pass on the projects.