Ranking
...triple post ftl

Is this another OLDA contest fail?

someone prove me wrong, the contest will be OVER in about 24 hours.

Here is my entry, its not too fantastic, but Im not really out to win seeing as I am sort of hosting this thing.

If no one else enters then the comp will be scrapped and moved to the main events forum, where it will no doubt become a mass of replays no better than mine that dont deserve to win :/ COME ON FOLKS.
Attached Files
DrunkenSwaggerDeady1.rpl (448.4 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by deady; Jan 26, 2009 at 06:18 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I made an entry! ^_^

It's more of a comedy drunken brawl than anything else... emphasis on the comedy part!
Attached Files
drunken brawl.rpl (301.1 KB, 31 views)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I honestly forgot about this comp :/ But I remember now and am brimming with excitment. Now that I know I was going in the right direction I will try and pump another more refined replay later today ^^

Cheers for the comment. I was watching a few videos and thought doing it solo would be simpler than a fight. Recon I'm gona try a fight today ^^

Skul, I l'dmao at the end of your comedic replay ("oh no!" *tumble*) very funny
Last edited by Ern; Jan 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
awesome replay skul xD

<---NEEDS MORE TIME !!!
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
I made an entry! ^_^

It's more of a comedy drunken brawl than anything else... emphasis on the comedy part!

"Lol, Get off me gimp" Epic.

ok, now that I know people are actually going to enter, the contest has a one day extension. So it will be OVER tuesday night 12AM GMT-5.
Tuesday

Possibilities for a week long extension?

*Second entry added to first post - Pg 2*
Wow ern...your second entry is DAMN good!

eh, ok, Ill tell everyone what, this contest is now extended until FEBRUARY 2nd. This will give us all more time to finalize things, or make another entry. But I swear on beer that by that time we better have some epic replays and a well rounded out comp.
Joy. Cheers Deady.

I'm eager to see what rutz bring to this comp. I have a feeling my next replay wil have to be banging to compensate ^^
Last edited by Ern; Jan 27, 2009 at 02:00 AM.
15333k? 15,333,000 Toricredits?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body