Ranking
Re: !Do you think this is real!
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
those pictures are fake. But I have seen a real ghost before... and my friend saw him to a week before i saw him. He was waring a brown hat, brown pants, brown coat,and a black suitcase... it was walking down my road.... kinda creepy....

how do you ware a black suitcase? lol
i think my previous house had "others" *gasp*
You want a ghost?! Watch 3 men and a baby (i think its called that), when the guy and his mother is walking through his apartment, look behind the blinds, oooooh! Scary! The previous owner of the flat had a son that died and said it was his ghost... so... yeah =)
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
those pictures are fake. But I have seen a real ghost before... and my friend saw him to a week before i saw him. He was waring a brown hat, brown pants, brown coat,and a black suitcase... it was walking down my road.... kinda creepy....

how do you ware a black suitcase? lol
i think my previous house had "others" *gasp*

he was carrying it.....

Originally Posted by Goshikku
You want a ghost?! Watch 3 men and a baby (i think its called that), when the guy and his mother is walking through his apartment, look behind the blinds, oooooh! Scary! The previous owner of the flat had a son that died and said it was his ghost... so... yeah =)

thats a blasted movie..... im talking about a REAL ghost in REAL life! not a damn movie.....
Hi
...thats still IN a movie.... you never know.... did you ask to director in real life? i doubt it....
Hi
I dunno... all i know is, the director didn't see him, and, he wasn't supposed to be there and he couldn't get there.
Originally Posted by Goshikku
I dunno... all i know is, the director didn't see him, and, he wasn't supposed to be there and he couldn't get there.

So... you think it's a real ghost cause the MEDIA, one of the most corrupt things in America, says it wasn't suppost to be there?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clcy78emgdE
heres the clip of film with it in it

a human figure can be seen standing behind the curtains of a background window at the left-hand side of the screen.
This footage was eventually removed for the consumer DVD / VHS release...

it can be seen from 0:06

It is a cut out of Ted Danson advertising soomething. it was tilted on the wall, making it look like a kid. it was accidentally put into the background. In the opening credits of 3 men and a little lady you see them moving it in.