Toribash
Original Post
Whats with all the leaving threads.
OK before I start I just wanna say this is not a direct stab at any one.

Just recently I've noticed more and more threads with Shall I leave or I'm leaving.
I don't understand why if someone has decided to leave they feel the need to put up a thread asking peoples opinion.
If you have decided to leave just do it. Obviously have the decency to inform your clan if you are in one but what is with the constant need for people to beg you to stay?
It also bugs me when people make the threads then after a few posts of people declaring how much they love you and telling you to stay there is a complete change of heart and you stay.
If people are so insecure about how people feel about them on here they maybe need to get a grip. Its the internet who cares what people think.
If toribash is no longer fun for you then leave.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by veb View Post
I'm leaving.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

*goes all emo & thinks about making a leaving thread himself*

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
If people are so insecure about how people feel about them on here they maybe need to get a grip. Its the internet who cares what people think.

You guessed it! They need attention. They need their egos boosted.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by veb View Post
I'm leaving.

No you dont xD
We will make you stay!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Skulschick, this is a completely truthful argument

I agree 100% I think people should get a grip.
Fonzie be with you.
/agree times ten.

if yer gonna leave, nobody can truly deterr you anyways, so why bother letting them try?
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
lol, kerry is damn right.

it annoys me too, its obviously a cry for attention

*cough avatars cough*
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Attentionseekers? ;o

I actually agree with you this time, SkulsChick.
It makes me wonder..
suicide threads are funny lool

HEY GUISE SHOULD I COMMIT SUICIDE?

*POLL*
Yes
No
Hurrrrrrrrrr

but anyways ya they just want attention.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop