ES Recruitment Drive
Hello my name is skyler, I am 16. In toribash I am a 2nd dan. I play many mods. Abd and boxshu are always a blast. I live in ohio so my timezone is -5, at least I think it is. I do a lot of singleplayer tricks/parkour. I haven't been in a clan for about a year now, my last clan was nitro. I left due to the fact I could not play the game for awhile. I am now looking for a new clan and I heard you guys are recruiting so I got a bit excited. I have seen you guys around often and I like the crew. If you guys do recruit me I have a few things to bring to the table. I check up on the game every day, like I will check to see if you guys are on to help you out. I love wars, so if you want a player who will be there for every war I'd definitely be that. My steam is [email protected] and my skype is luke85852. I check my steam and skype everyday. My other favorite game is csgo so if you guys want to ever play that game I am pretty good at it. I have nearly 500 hours in toribash and I have played it for over 2 years now. It still is one of my all time favorite games. Clans definitely make the expeirnce a lot better in my opinion. Having a friend-like situation where we help each other out is amazing. So I hope I am able to join your impressive clan.
1. Name and nickname

Leonardo / Bacalhau

2. Belt

5 th dan black belt

3. Age

13 years old

4. forum and ingame activity

yes and yes

5. Skype, Steam?

steam: no

6. Win Ratio

54%

7. Favorite mod

abd and judo

I gonna wait for my answer
IG: @Leodois
A replay cause EnForce are good
replay for you!
Attached Files
retournement.rpl (49.6 KB, 4 views)
arracher.rpl (73.9 KB, 2 views)
EZ FLOW.rpl (87.8 KB, 2 views)
Name: Caleb Moore
In-game name:calebmoore
Belt:First dan
Win Ratio:54%
Matches played:1500
Hours:156
Global Rank: 964
Why I want to join: I want to join because I've played with people from here and they seem very nice and skilled so I think It's be fun and a good way to learn by playing with them.
Interest: Computer hacking and programming. BBJ and MMA in real life and Judo in Toribash.
Best mods: Judo, Jousting, Grappling
good day my ppl
-----
how a nice one
Last edited by redc4; Jul 7, 2016 at 01:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Enf) Application
Name/Nickname: Well my name is Nate my nickname is Spixxe or Spixe witch ever you'd prefer.
Belt: I am a Blue Belt.
Forum activity out of 10: 7/10
In Game activity out of 10: 10/10
My Best Mod's: ABD, Mushu, Lenshu3.
My Steam: Spixxe
Win to Loss Ratio: 66.55 btw I play in regular lobbies just in case you thought I played in semi pro lobbies.
Why I would Like to Join (Enf): I would like to join Enforce because I want a community I can call my family also I am looking to get better at tricking and sparring so maybe some players could give advice, finally I love the forum activity and game activity of this clan and hope to be a part of it.
Thx for taking the time out of your day to check out my app and also I have some rpl's not the best and need tweaking but I can get better with practicing easy.
Attached Files
SlopCorckAttempt.rpl (209.5 KB, 2 views)
BackToSideflipToTwist.rpl (129.8 KB, 2 views)
1. Name and nickname

henry / BichoPRO

2. Belt

black belt

3. Age

13 years old

4. forum and ingame activity

yes and yes

5. Skype, Steam? henry morais

steam: no

6. Win Ratio

50%