Ranking
Re: Toribash 2.1 Released
I take that it is a proxy server on our ISP side. It could help if the file name was different.
Wtf?
I downloaded the latest version of Toribash and that's what happened:

- Every time I close Toribash my registration - rey gets deleted, so I have to type
it evertime I want to play.

- There are only few multiplayer - Severs

And the most important thing:

When I want to play online, I get the Message, that my registration - key isn't valid anymore/has been disabled.
Then the "Demo" - Screen appears, where I am forced so read about the things I will
get, if I purchase the game. WTF? I allready purchased this game...

I didn't do anything wrong, so what the hell?

I attached a screenshot of the message.

And I have another question:

How can I include my custom head?
Attached Images
Wtf.JPG (39.0 KB, 43 views)
Attached Files
Wtf.JPG_thumb (14.8 KB, 2 views)
Hi Cries,

Please try to login again. It should be fixed now.

If you want your head texture int the game send it to hampa_at_toribash_dot_com.

/Hampa
Depending on what form of martial arts you do really. I know in Shotokan Karate it was this:

White -> Orange -> Yellow -> Green -> Purple -> Brown -> Black
In game it's:

White -> Yellow -> Orange -> Green -> Blue -> Brown -> Black
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
If (and when) i buy a key, would I be able to use it on more than one computer (I want to bash it up at school too). is it computer specific?
Originally Posted by Jato
If (and when) i buy a key, would I be able to use it on more than one computer (I want to bash it up at school too). is it computer specific?

That's a negative. My key works fine on my home desktop and my laptop, which goes with me everywhere.
err, can someone put the needed amount of what ever you need (i assume wins) to go up belts? (for each belt)