Ranking
Rhuadan:
Yes indeed. It's a lot cleaner and the movement more fluid. Your limbs aid your movement. Nice sidekick and the landing was smooth. Great improvement.

DevilMan:
You leave a lot of unused power in that opener. When you go down most of your power goes into getting up again and you don't have that much left for a proper hit. Fortunately you pick up after the opener. It's a bit grabby and unclean but I like the punch down and how your dismember the him midair.

Ezio:
Thanks, dude. Unfortunately your link is not working.

Xioi:
I don't really have a stalk em list. Normally I just sit in #ormo and you get informed when there's a new batshit crazy replay. Currently I have no idea for a new replay project, I'm open to suggestions though.
The parkour is pretty great I see no obvious flaw in it and wouldn't know where to improve it. I personally hate running and it's great how you got into that mid replay. The climbing part is pretty sick. The only thing you could try is to get a more steady pace. Also I noticed your wrists are always extended but it seems to work for you. So why change.

Karstnator:
Enjoy the game. Challenge yourself, not only to wins but to do stuff you'd enjoy to do. Don't go for the easy win. Being a good player means you are able to handle the tough positions and you can learn that only while being in tough positions.
This video was quite nice iirc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d679oJyDdk

Iso:
Hey there, I saw that replay already in the event.
I really like the manip opener. I hoped you would have more of an accelerating motion when going down but I really like how you slowed down in the end for that landing. Would probably been nice if you didn't hack that many dms in midair but rather have him smash in the ground and dm there. Really nice hacking replay though.

Gargon:
Oh well, I was a bit busy. Exams and stuff. I have a bit more time now before university picks up again.
This replay is kinda confusing me. I'm no big fan of those close distance openings because they limit you in so many way and you can hardly move freely afterwards. That's probably the reason why your beginning hits looks so weak. How do they even dm :o Your legs get a bit twitchy at 355ish. I'd advise you to relax or hold your knees more. Fully contracted doesn't look nice most of the time. The rip apart in the end was really nice.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks Nut, I'll work on that. Also, call me Devil. Not the other Devil tho plz :o
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Um Nut bby, I suck at tricks, pls help me.

Here ya go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NP nutty, gotta keep some time for real life :3.

Anyways, I dun did a splitcap, cuz they fun
Last edited by duck; Apr 5, 2014 at 04:32 PM.
h