Toribash
Originally Posted by GrillePain View Post
Ok so i don't know if this will be enough , but lets try !

Hello , my name's Damien , im 13. I was born on the 13th of july of 2004.
I've got my 2 parents alive (sorry revx) and 1 brother.I rather having a sister but eh , i have no luck. I'm pretty good at school , at doing sports and at drawing (oh and making awesome DragonMeows in drawing).
My favourit things in school are the drawing thing (I dont know how it is called) and english , why english ? cause it's funny to see how french pupils are bad at speaking that language (well im pretty bad too , but they are worse)
-
I met Toribash in february 2015 (well not really cause thats my main account , i started before) , BUT ! my main got banned. Not a real problem for me cause i made raging creati0n , and i like that. I joined a ot of clans but i never fit with them. A day i met the legendary scammer called asni, hes my friend now , AND HE FKING OWE ME 100k , but heh he always paid me back by like 100%+ so im not angry. Another day i met a guy called Aizehn , he was a cool guy but became same as asni so heh. But guess what ? He made me meeting revx !(he was called Noob1845 LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL , good idea to have bough this namechange boi <69)
I want to join it because i feel like i will fit with this clan , this clan is exactly what i shearch (there was CPN too but its dead). Yep sorry Revx , you're not the main reason of why i'm joining it <69 I know you gonna be angry about that Revx , please dont be salty :I
Oh and for my skills , hum i'm bad for using the forums and it bug so ima add my shit on dropbox and give you a link soon , and yo ucan test me ingame <3

I t00k a picture of my new DragonMeow (a cat with some shit of a dragon)
https://imgur.com/MpKsWy0

okay, right off the bat i'm going to say NO
first, without even checking your app, i noticed that there were no replays for me to judge. okay, no big deal, maybe you're an artist.

second, you mention the fact that you have two parents, and revx doesnt, which is just fucked up.
next, you proceed to tell us that you've pissed off the toribash staff, which is never something you tell a clan you want to join. why would you tell us that? we want respected members, not idiots.
you then tell us some story about... meeting people? not needed, but thank you for the info.

so, just from this short paragraph you've lovingly put such thought into making, i am most definitely saying no to you. this app is badly written, and you don't seem committed to being in the clan at all. (replays? no?)

you don't seem like a bad guy, but i don't think you would fit into vector.

i wish you the best of luck, but i don't believe you'll get a better response from anyone else
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
If you're going to argue in the recruitment thread then you can expect a NO from me.
-----
Ok so i don't know if this will be enough , but lets try !

Hello , my name's Damien , im 13. I was born on the 13th of july of 2004.
I've got my 2 parents alive (sorry revx) and 1 brother.I rather having a sister but eh , i have no luck. I'm pretty good at school , at doing sports and at drawing (oh and making awesome DragonMeows in drawing).
My favourit things in school are the drawing thing (I dont know how it is called) and english , why english ? cause it's funny to see how french pupils are bad at speaking that language (well im pretty bad too , but they are worse)
-
I met Toribash in february 2015 (well not really cause thats my main account , i started before) , BUT ! my main got banned. Not a real problem for me cause i made raging creati0n , and i like that. I joined a ot of clans but i never fit with them. A day i met the legendary scammer called asni, hes my friend now , AND HE FKING OWE ME 100k , but heh he always paid me back by like 100%+ so im not angry. Another day i met a guy called Aizehn , he was a cool guy but became same as asni so heh. But guess what ? He made me meeting revx !(he was called Noob1845 LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL , good idea to have bough this namechange boi <69)
I want to join it because i feel like i will fit with this clan , this clan is exactly what i shearch (there was CPN too but its dead). Yep sorry Revx , you're not the main reason of why i'm joining it <69 I know you gonna be angry about that Revx , please dont be salty :I
Oh and for my skills , hum i'm bad for using the forums and it bug so ima add my shit on dropbox and give you a link soon , and yo ucan test me ingame <3

I t00k a picture of my new DragonMeow (a cat with some shit of a dragon)
https://imgur.com/MpKsWy0

Yeah, sorry but that's fucked up. We don't want you here.
Last edited by Keshava; Oct 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This got to be one of the worst apps ever.
Idk why would you mention revx parents, that was realy dumb.
Your app doesn't say anything about you except that you're good in school and you like drawing.
No replays, only one art piece.
Your app shows none of your skills, it only show that you are not the brightest.
NO.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Come on guys... you can't miss the chance of having such salty guy in our clan, can you?
The saltiness is so unreal you can't just skip it... I give him a big happy yes for kicking his ass out this clan.

Please never post this again, as we can be really salty as well but let's try to deny this fact, I'm just respectfully asking you to leave this forum before you get reported, basically.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Every times i try to be good , some people fuck me down... And today its YOU guys.
As i said my english is bad , so there a lot of things that i dont say corectly.
And other good information , i say EVERYTHING , because i think , people that i will meet should know everything about my life on tb by respect to the other them.
I think saying the good things aswell is better than saying nothing /lying.
So yeah look at yourself before saying bullshit things about me.
Deletting all my other posts. Bye. And lets never have to talk with people like you again.
Every times i try to be good , some people fuck me down... And today its YOU guys.
As i said my english is bad , so there a lot of things that i dont say corectly.
And other good information , i say EVERYTHING , because i think , people that i will meet should know everything about my life on tb by respect to the other them.
Deletting all my other posts. Bye. And lets never have to talk with people like you again.

listen buddy, we don't hate you. but we like having mature, respected people in our clan, and i think you have a ways to go before you reach the kind of maturity we're looking for. i wish you the best, and hope you get into a different clan than this one.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord

your app just didn't containt the things they wanted to hear. maybe it wasn't offensive to say in your mind, but to us, saying that thing about Revx' parents, was pretty offensive to us. it's not really your fault, but maybe give more time thinking about what you write and not focus on writing as much as possible.
short apps are good sometimes too.
M I N I V A N
Waitwhat? You should expect that people will criticize your app if you decide to make one.
Nobody mocked you about your english level, we said that it was inappropriate to say something in your app and you are not the person that would fit in our clan. No one fucked you down, your app is just not enough, it doesn't describes your skills except for that one art piece. Well think whatever you want to think, gl.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
i have a bad english too but i'm in the clan because idk i'm a kind person anyway it's
a no for me too
-----
that sad i was really excited about GrillePain replay's but sadly he didn't post them
with the app sooo ehhh
Last edited by Meija; Oct 20, 2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Hey there.

My name is Max, not Maximus, Maxine or Maximum.
I am very interested in fitness related stuff such as Sports and Gym (mostly gym)
I'm a 16 year old male who is from Britain.
I was born in Spain, moved to Australia then I moved to the United Kingdom.

I'm very active on the forum, i mostly like to lurk around to see what is happening in the community.
I do however play in-game but rarely anymore since i've just gotten back into replay making.
I mostly like to sit in betting servers and make TC but i'm also good at mods.
What mods am i good at?: TK, Aikido, Boxshu and others (i like to think i'm good at every mod i play)

I have been in a few clans:
[eVo] Evolution
(Roman) Roman
(OK) OverKill
(o) Originals
Why i left these clans? I guess they weren't something i wanted to be in.
And why i want to join Vector? Because you guys seem chill and also make cool replays/videos and i'd also like to be part of your group/family.

Non of you may know me (since i'm not really known in this community)
But i'm a replay maker, and i'm not terrible in my opinion (but you can judge that)
My style is very simple at some stages, mostly random.
I used to be into that realism style, then I got bored of that and started to just click
random joints and i made some cool stuff from doing so.

If you would like to see my recent replays i have made, feel free to watch them here
The DOOM of Birds replay is a collab made by me and DOOM (we both make a lot of collabs together and make fun replays.)

If you would like to know anything else, just ask me... i don't bite ;)
Attached Files
KingPin.rpl (208.8 KB, 9 views)
hell yeah.rpl (198.5 KB, 9 views)
WOOO HOOO.rpl (201.3 KB, 8 views)
The DOOM of Birds.rpl (198.2 KB, 8 views)