ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
wtf is this nugget lol

I make song covers sometimes
ナゲット
I thought it was going to be stupid xd memer and not funny (not really my thing) but somehow it was hilarious and I feel bad for not listening to it sooner

Do this one next
FIRED UP
Currently at Six Flags with Courtney, and I am terrified of roller coasters so we will see how today goes.

Get over it and go on one, you'll shit yourself during the climb but once it starts rolling you'll regret being afraid of them for so long

I used to be afraid of coasters as well but I love them after I went on 1
FIRED UP
Roller coasters aren't even scary smh.
To me they're not even really fun either lol, they're kind of boring to me. Last time I went to a fair and rode rides, etc I was just sitting there like mehhhhhhhhh the whole ride lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I rode a few of them, they were pretty alright. I don't necessarily HATE them anymore, now its more or less like, why the fuck do people find these things fun

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
I rode a few of them, they were pretty alright. I don't necessarily HATE them anymore, now its more or less like, why the fuck do people find these things fun

Exactly, the whole time I was at the fair I was trying to figure out why people found them fun and why they were screaming, etc.

#feltleftoutagain
#endlessdepression
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation