Ranking
My totally real life name is, Fat lazy shit.
The gender of me is some sort of swan.
My age is 99.
Gmt:-21394712754
my belt is um white belt sometimes I get hit with a gucci belt by my dad and who says "YOU GON BE SUCCESFUL YOU FAT LAZY SHIT STOP PLAYING THIS ASSBASH FAGGOT"
I want to join because why not ducks are dank as fuck and are superior to parrots and all other types of birds including penguins
My past clans are: [Im], [e], (jackass), (LazerHD), (Mystic), (edge) and some other bullshit and hopefully I can add [Duck] to that shit
I didn't leave that shit bro I got kicked for something I got in shit for the day before and they decided to say it again like it happened twice and then said "not personal"
This ass and mouth and my memes I can offer sandwitches and some bitches I also carried in a clan war
my ban history okay then here we go perm banned because I asked about 2 or more infractions one I posted on an old ass thread and I forgot the others
if uncle jack got stuck on an elephant I'd leave his ass how the fuck would and did he get stuck on a motherfucking elephant I'd say "let's go family uncle jack went home so let's go as well!"
I Invited myself
Insulting people my best insult so far is You're mom gay
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: Read my application
I forgot how to do it my bad I'll find out next season.
Sp/mp replays: Sp mostly sometimes multiplayer depends on the weather.
what the fuck is a hipotibor if it gets me in sure why not but if he tries to sell me his mix tape I finna buy that shit it will be lit
<3
Want a cool new insult?

Your application sucks.

Too bad I'm the only one who gets to use it.
I think I might be retired.
Want to hear an Insult I don't even want to join your clan I made a joke application if you sent me an invite I would of declined lmao
<3
And I thought DDoS is the worst autist around

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
Want to hear an Insult I don't even want to join your clan I made a joke application if you sent me an invite I would of declined lmao

Kys
I would of declined lmao

would of

0x6869706F7469626F72