Ranking
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
That's what i do when i'm bored. ;p
Looks good?

That actually looks pretty damn good. Good job kratos!
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Great banner Kratos !
Wt program(s) you used (and usual using)?
Is the patterns "glowing through" Arabic knotwork? _Beautiful anyhow!
Love the smell of "our dark future" in it !

[I mainly use Gimp and are working on understanding Krita now, after trying and abandon almost all open source drawing tools on the interwebs]
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Thank you. I do use gimp too.
Not surely about the 2nd question but yeah, i just did something random, maybe because i was bored but i guess it looked nice. ;o
Kratos 2nd question was about the pattern you used as filler. It looks like traditional Arabic knotwork, used to dekorate like in mosks etc. (Im kind of into those things

then hazel starts yabbing about art....

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Actually... It was just a mix of own drawing, ctrl c + ctrl v and blushes with some gimp effects like lights and contrast.
Interesting, Kratos you should most def draw more ! Nice anyhow.

But hey everyone, im finally done wt my custom of WAPOW clan tags !

supafly new hazelstud:

Kratos,
I like the signature/banner, very unique and interesting.

hazelbud,
That looks great my friend, excellent match to your set.

I like Gimp as well, but I use Adobe Illustrator for work everyday and have grown accustomed to it and Photoshop as well.

WAPOW!