Velied Basilisk
3 Votes / 13.64%
Dying Authority
5 Votes / 22.73%
Horned Cipher
1 Votes / 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't think I'll be taking a break this large at anytime soon. This one was a big deal for me and it worked, so here we are.

But we're here to talk about fantasy monsters' imprisonment and fighting until fatigue, aren't we?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, has it been two years yeeeeeeeeeeeeet?

Also, if anyone wants to play PokeMMO with me, I play it a lot.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

>posted 1 week ago
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

Oh shit. It has changed so much. I stopped playing it since 4 years ago.

I'll create another an account later. I don't remember my old email and password.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
As always, Nintendo is none too happy with people using their stuff for games. I remember a few years ago when this game was little more than an idea, and the concept art was not promising. The trailer for the completed game however looks fantastic, and it looks like it could be an official game. Nintendo did the same thing last week with Another Metroid 2 Remake, even though the Metroid series is basically dead. Neither of these games' developers made any money from people downloading their game, and this is purely a power move on Nintendo's part.

This will not affect development of my game, as Uranium is only being taken down because of its popularity. Unless of course my game gets to be as popular as this, in which case I would be ecstatic.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

i h8 my life
Last edited by Matharu; Aug 18, 2016 at 12:55 AM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I'm a little late to the party, but good luck, hawke.

When Pokemon GO came out, my friends got nostalgic, so we downloaded Gameboy emulator apps on our Androids and played the old school games.
a spoon.
They keep updating Pokemon GO on my phone with 4.3 devices android make unavailable play it again.

Pokemon GO is only can run on 4.4 and up.

So I give up on Pokemon GO
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.