Velied Basilisk
3 Votes / 13.64%
Dying Authority
5 Votes / 22.73%
Horned Cipher
1 Votes / 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This is a project alot of people would cancel after a week, surprised you're still working on it almost a year later. Looks awesome.

But, why is there no garchomp in your pokedex, everybody loves garchomp.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Garchomp is a Gen 4 'mon. I only included the first three. This was both to make it easier for me to choose (and create a reasonably sized list) and to match the selection with the visuals of the overall game, since the final product will be visually similar to FR/LG. For what it's worth if I had expanded to gen 4, Garchomp very likely would have made the cut.

Also I've only really done like 3 months' worth of work. I took a bit of hiatus to focus on school and work, and now things have died down.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I've recently gotten a job that is basically full time, so the pokemon game has been put on the backburner for now.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
i await ur return to the realm of pokeman gamese/...

(please let me know if it gets done so i can play it ok thanks)
Progress is being made. I have completed worldbuilding for just past the first gym, random encounter population and story elements all. I haven't done anything in about a week due to moving, but coincidentally opened up the program to work earlier today.
I'll be honest, I'm not all that interested in Pokemon, but I am interested in this since you've put quite a lot of time into it.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions