Ranking
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
I know you have an open request thread for the clan art but since I don't have art skills
I decided to post my idea here so you can evaluate if you like it or not, and eventually give some inspiration to artist in the other thread.

Logo

Other titles (not all of them)

Hey martin. Could you elaborate your idea in the first picture? My limited brain can't manage to understand the whole of it.
Last edited by Fire; May 13, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

Logo

Waves saying "July": Like psychedelics lines forming the word "July" (lines in the current image are randoms)

The sun instead of a heart: Replace the heart from the image for this sun

Faded arms making a circle: The function of them is to limit the logo to a circle, both arms would be making a circle together

hot/cold palm (summer/winter): Since it is winter and summer in july. Hot palm would "be" you (fire) and cold palm would "be" Diamond (just for a color thing)

This, but well drawn

Last edited by Martin; May 13, 2019 at 09:02 PM.
Waves saying "July": Like psychedelics lines forming the word "July" (lines in the current image are randoms)

can u show me what this would look like
idk how to draw it, it's up to the artist to figure out how to do it.
but, for example, in the sun image i can distinguish a kind of "S" in the middle, and below that there's a kind of "2".
Those lines could be writing "july", or at least a "J"
Last edited by Martin; May 13, 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok now that is some higher level imagination, I like it.

However, Do you think anyone checking our logo would analyse and understand it that way?
mmmmm not really, i don't think ppl will understand it, at least not without reading some explanation.
Well, it's just an idea, and since only Onyx is working on it, you can give some inspiration to other artists (if u actually like the idea, of course)
Last edited by Martin; May 14, 2019 at 01:58 AM.
mmmmm not really, i don't think ppl will understand it, at least not without reading some explanation.
Well, it's just an idea, and since only Onyx is working on it, you can give some inspiration to other artists (if u actually like the idea, of course)

This thread should have been closed a while ago, since we already have a logo now, made by hug.
that's true, i just suggested the idea because of the requesting thread, but the current logo is good
-----
what i am thinking now is that you don't need more art (members, bank, story, etc.) since it looks way better using only BBcode *IMO*

example of what i think it is a good looking bbcode-decorated clan page

-----
Would It be too pretentious to do a kind of "academy" called knowledge supercluster (keeping that "space/universe" thematic) to collect experiences and interviews from best toribash duelers (limiting them to: abd; boxshu; lenshu; tk/erthtk), and analyzing "competitive" playing?

Last edited by Martin; May 15, 2019 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump