ES Recruitment Drive
This clan died a very long time ago and I don't think it'll get back up on its feet anyway but still I'm staying in it as long as I can stay on the toribash forums.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
ah well, thanks anyways kesh, it was good having you in the clan
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Thanks man, I hope this place picks up soon.

We do too, but it won't... we lost hope long time ago.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Damn kesh, i will miss you. Atleast you're going to be active on discord, right?
Btw i'm not gonna leave this, overall we're having fun here, atleast on our last moments.
Also, i'm sorry for the inactivity, i got busy with school, home and my pc got on trash(the table just crashed). I hate my teacher because she want my class to make a presentation of a fable(i got "The lion and the rat", wich i never heard of).
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Since Toribash Next is probably going to bring back a lot of old players I think that this clan might have a very good chance of becoming active at that time, I'll probably come back once Toribash Next is released.
I'm not sure since inventories and trading sections will be available in-game so I believe there's no point of coming to the forum no more except for those who want to learn "what the hell am I supposed to do to make my Tori move in this game..." etc you know the usual game moving states.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █