Toribash
I'm applying for WAPOW because i think i have a lot to offer, whether it be on the forums, or in game. I haven't been too active on the forums, but only because there was no reason for me to, i'd totally be open to post periodically on the clan page if ya needed me to. I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt closing in on 3rd Dan, and I'm active for the most part, unless I am on vacation or something of that sort, in which case I'd let someone know beforehand. Other than that, I like to think that I just have good vibes, and I'm nice and just good to be around in general

Now about toribash, My favorite mods are Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, or Greykido. However, I've been experimenting with Lenshu, Erthtk, and boxshu and more. I have also been doing some parkour and skiing (not that i'm any good). I was just previously in VanirGodz (I had the rank of therapist) and was in the clan the week it was created, the only reason I left is because there are hardly any people that are active, including the leader -ViperCat. Other than that, the other clans I've been in are Tekken (only for a day, 99.7% of them speak russian, I was left out of almost everything), Cursed (for a good 3-4 months before it died), and Mythical for a brief moment, I also had an inactive period, and all of that total is over a span of about ~1 1/4 years.

More about me:
- 15 years old
- Sophomore in HighSchool
- Play 3 instruments (Trombone, Baritone, Trumpet)
- 1st chair in School Marching band and Jazz band
- ^^Other than all of that^^ I have no life, so I would have a lot of time for this clan, the forums, and all of Toribash in general
- I have probably the longest fingers you've ever seen and i'd be glad to show you.

Misc:
- I would like to think I'm good at Toribash, but you'd have to see for yourself to judge my skill
- I check the forums and notifications about every day or two

That's all for my application, if you have any questions about me or would like to see replays, just pm me or respond to the Application i guess. cheers doods.
Last edited by HLPMEPLZ; Jul 6, 2017 at 06:31 AM.
u wan sum fok?
Originally Posted by HLPMEPLZ View Post
I'm applying for WAPOW because i think i have a lot to offer, whether it be on the forums, or in game. I haven't been too active on the forums, but only because there was no reason for me to, i'd totally be open to post periodically on the clan page if ya needed me to. I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt closing in on 3rd Dan, and I'm active for the most part, unless I am on vacation or something of that sort, in which case I'd let someone know beforehand. Other than that, I like to think that I just have good vibes, and I'm nice and just good to be around in general

Now about toribash, My favorite mods are Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, or Greykido. However, I've been experimenting with Lenshu, Erthtk, and boxshu and more. I have also been doing some parkour and skiing (not that i'm any good). I was just previously in VanirGodz (I had the rank of therapist) and was in the clan the week it was created, the only reason I left is because there are hardly any people that are active, including the leader -ViperCat. Other than that, the other clans I've been in are Tekken (only for a day, 99.7% of them speak russian, I was left out of almost everything), Cursed (for a good 3-4 months before it died), and Mythical for a brief moment, I also had an inactive period, and all of that total is over a span of about ~1 1/4 years.

More about me:
- 15 years old
- Sophomore in HighSchool
- Play 3 instruments (Trombone, Baritone, Trumpet)
- 1st chair in School Marching band and Jazz band
- ^^Other than all of that^^ I have no life, so I would have a lot of time for this clan, the forums, and all of Toribash in general
- I have probably the longest fingers you've ever seen and i'd be glad to show you.

Misc:
- I would like to think I'm good at Toribash, but you'd have to see for yourself to judge my skill
- I check the forums and notifications about every day or two

That's all for my application, if you have any questions about me or would like to see replays, just pm me or respond to the Application i guess. cheers doods.

you sir, are in discussion
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Hello, As you can see I'm not really a black belt but I do have Self Respect, Honor, A Caring Heart, And Good Grammar. If you were to let me in to your clan I will show everybody nothing but Respectfulness and Kindness. I appreciate you for taking time and reading this note! =3
Originally Posted by Reaper67 View Post
Hello, As you can see I'm not really a black belt but I do have Self Respect, Honor, A Caring Heart, And Good Grammar. If you were to let me in to your clan I will show everybody nothing but Respectfulness and Kindness. I appreciate you for taking time and reading this note! =3

Sorry, even If I'm not in WAPOW clan. You need to be a black belt, If not you'll get denied.
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*
APLLICATION!!!!!!!!!
Application 1

Hello if your reading this as a recruiter then I guess its either my lucky or unlucky day in the future. My name is Paula (Boy frm Fiji that's why) I know my name is a girls name but where I'm from its a boys name. I have to be honest I don't have as much to offer as all the other people I have skill in aikido, mushu and Boxshu my fav personally is mushu. I have discord and what I bring to this clan is persistence. So basically if u deny this I will keep going on and on until I get recruited that's how badly I want it. I'm on most of my days. I'm only 12 but a 2nd dan so my intelligence is a bit faulty but I don't know what PMs is but I respond to everything because I'm mostly on the website nearly all the time. I barely post, but um my life. My life has been ups and down, along the way my brother died when I was 10. I really love gaming and sports. Anyway before you get bored of reading my stuff imma quickly end it here.

Wish me luck =)
Originally Posted by PKDK View Post
Application 1

Hello if your reading this as a recruiter then I guess its either my lucky or unlucky day in the future. My name is Paula (Boy frm Fiji that's why) I know my name is a girls name but where I'm from its a boys name. I have to be honest I don't have as much to offer as all the other people I have skill in aikido, mushu and Boxshu my fav personally is mushu. I have discord and what I bring to this clan is persistence. So basically if u deny this I will keep going on and on until I get recruited that's how badly I want it. I'm on most of my days. I'm only 12 but a 2nd dan so my intelligence is a bit faulty but I don't know what PMs is but I respond to everything because I'm mostly on the website nearly all the time. I barely post, but um my life. My life has been ups and down, along the way my brother died when I was 10. I really love gaming and sports. Anyway before you get bored of reading my stuff imma quickly end it here.

Wish me luck =)

Nice application, 2nd dan belt which is nice, and your posts are '0', I maybe wrong but I think you need to have more posts.

Ignor this^
Last edited by Hecate; Jul 9, 2017 at 04:29 AM.
Thanks ill try my best
-----
sorry for asking but what exactly should I post?
Last edited by PKDK; Jul 9, 2017 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Irl/Ingame info

Hello my in game name is crow and i am 13 years old. I am currently a custom belt at 26,234 i play toribash almost everyday and if im waiting in queue or not in game im probably searching forums. Im always checking my pms because im usually waiting for responses from people. I like to go to the park and play basketball with my friends, i also like to draw and play video games.

Why wapow

i want to join wapow because of my past experience in wapow, when i was in wapow in the past it was a very friendly place with many active and "chill" members. I also like the current members of wapow because i know them from around the forums and in game. One of the bigger reasons i want to join wapow is because of the fact that the clans community is in my eyes a ground of people who i can chill with.

My toribash experience

I joined toribash on Sep 6, 2014 on my first account called "djchickenkid" but then i forgot the password and ended up making a new account called "djchickenkid2". I ended name changing in mid 2016 to crow. I usually only play abd but iv been messing around in other mods such as rkmma, wushu, and tk. As some of you guys and girls know i used to be a clan hopper, so i have been in a lot of clans. Some examples of clans iv been in are Wapow, Elite, Origin, decap, and a bunch of other smaller clans. My most recent clan was (decap) i was one of the main leaders and was an active member in it for around a month until the clan went inactive because most of our members decided to go to a different clan to be able to participate in clan league.

Discord

I do have discord and my tag is Crow #9564

If you would like to know anymore info please feel free to hit my up on discord or even post here.

WAPOW!
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Jul 9, 2017 at 05:29 AM.
Originally Posted by PKDK View Post
Thanks ill try my best
-----
sorry for asking but what exactly should I post?

It's okay lul
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Irl/Ingame info

Hello my in game name is crow and i am 13 years old. I am currently a custom belt at 26,234 i play toribash almost everyday and if im waiting in queue or not in game im probably searching forums. Im always checking my pms because im usually waiting for responses from people. I like to go to the park and play basketball with my friends, i also like to draw and play video games.

Why wapow

i want to join wapow because of my past experience in wapow, when i was in wapow in the past it was a very friendly place with many active and "chill" members. I also like the current members of wapow because i know them from around the forums and in game. One of the bigger reasons i want to join wapow is because of the fact that the clans community is in my eyes a ground of people who i can chill with.

My toribash experience

I joined toribash on Sep 6, 2014 on my first account called "djchickenkid" but then i forgot the password and ended up making a new account called "djchickenkid2". I ended name changing in mid 2016 to crow. I usually only play abd but iv been messing around in other mods such as rkmma, wushu, and tk. As some of you guys and girls know i used to be a clan hopper, so i have been in a lot of clans. Some examples of clans iv been in are Wapow, Elite, Origin, decap, and a bunch of other smaller clans. My most recent clan was (decap) i was one of the main leaders and was an active member in it for around a month until the clan went inactive because most of our members decided to go to a different clan to be able to participate in clan league.

Discord

I do have discord and my tag is Crow #9564

If you would like to know anymore info please feel free to hit my up on discord or even post here.

WAPOW!

Not bad for 13. I vote yes!
Love You All