Toribash
Original Post
Give me a clue! #2
Hey you, yeah you! You like mysteries? You like to search for clues and think about riddles? Well then, keep your eyes peeled, you're gonna have to look in every corner of the forum to find that answer.

So what is this?
Well basically, I'm gonna ask you to do something, maybe answer a tough question, think about a riddle that will lead you to another problem to solve, and you must do so, that is, if you want the prize.

How much time will I have?
It depends on the type of challenge I give, it could vary from 1 day to 1 month (but it's often gonna be a weekly thing). I will tell you how much time you got, so no need to worry about it.

Are the challenges forum based or in-game?
Most of them will be forum challenges, searching in the forums to find the right answer and such. I will also state where you should look, so no worries there either.

Do I have to sign up?
Nope, just PM me with your answer for the challenge, that will be enough.

Prizes?
You were looking for that word weren't you? Well, the prize will depend on the challenge's difficulty. Don't worry, at first, the prizes won't be too big, but when we get to later challenges, you'll be satisfied.

How can I win the prize?
Whoever completes the challenge first gets the 1st place prize, then comes 2nd, then 3rd (sometimes 2nd and/or 3rd places won't be given, mostly depending on the challenge).

How do I complete the challenge?
When you get the correct answer, PM it to me, if you post it here, not only will you not win the prize, but you will give others a chance to PM me your answer, and take credit for your work. Yeah, PM me your answer(s).

Previous challenges

Questions? Feel free to post them here or PM me.
Complaints? Feel free to PM me.
Suggestions? Feel free to PM me.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by EJM; Apr 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The question was "who is the odd one out". So basically, you're looking for a person who is the odd one out.

By the way, 2nd and 3rd place now have a prize.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yes, yes you can.

EDIT : just edited the question a bit to make it more clear.
Last edited by EJM; Mar 24, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Added a hint in every thread in this challenge in hopes of making things a bit easier.

Btw, read the question more carefully ;)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Whe are looking to the guy who put Give me a Clue?
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
No, you are looking for someone that has/did something others did not do.

But as the question said, there are "people" and not just "one".
-----
Someone has gotten 1st place
Last edited by EJM; Mar 29, 2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fagm duck fuck everyone.