ES Recruitment Drive
Hello, not sure if anyone in this forum would know me, I was around a lot when Krulls was here. Haven't played TB in a VERY long time, you can see I posted on the first page of this forum, but I've been out of the loop.

So what's been going on? What happened to Krulls? And Flamesmash? And all those other cool people?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
We're not cool enough for you?! *sniffle sniffle*

Just kidding. Krulls has been gone for a long while, but he comes back from time to time. Flamesmash resigned a few months back. By cool people do you mean Swepples, Lamby, Flow, etc...?
Last edited by Dylan4000; Jul 1, 2017 at 12:18 AM.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Times sadly change and people moved away from wapow, but luckily we are still friends with most of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Dylan4000 View Post
We're not cool enough for you?! *sniffle sniffle*

Just kidding. Krulls has been gone for a long while, but he comes back from time to time. Flamesmash resigned a few months back. By cool people do you mean Swepples, Lamby, Flow, etc...?

No he would mean, Broskii, Pimp, Elty, Smag, Extremealt, Dart, Fleshmon, shoe, etc No man all them be gone. New gen. Kinda shitty but we still alive
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Don't blame me pls
If anyone wants to train nograb come and find me. That's basically the only thing I'm rather good at.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
i am polaz...hear me roaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!!

Polaz Moderated Message:
Wtf? I didnt write this?
Last edited by Mikes; Jul 4, 2017 at 08:57 AM. Reason: I did not!
Love You All