Ranking
Original Post
New bombastic fantastic Shiai item!

Greetings!
We're happy to present to you our new Shiai item, masterfully crafted by Item Forgers in their shady laboratories. Behold!

The bomb's in town and it's going to blow!

Have you ever wanted to turn your head into a bomb? Well, now you can! New Shiai item, Bomb Head, adds a fuse at the top of your head, which makes it look like your head, along with your head texture, is going to explode any second now!

You can acquire Head Bomb in two ways - you can either win it as a prize in Booby Trap event or you can buy it with ST. During the event it is more expensive - if you want it now, you'll have to pay 12 ST for the privilege of wearing it. However, if you know that patience is a virtue, hold your horses - it'll be available for only 6 ST once the event is done.

For your convenience, you can use /dl and /lp 0 commands to check how it look ingame. I'm wearing it.

For additional info, check Shiai Token thread.

I'm bursting with joy whenever we release new ST items. How about you?

Erth: This post is da bomb :^) YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS
Last edited by Erth; Aug 4, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

Greetings!
We're happy to present to you our new Shiai item, masterfully crafted by Item Forgers in their shady laboratories. Behold!

The bomb's in town and it's going to blow!

Have you ever wanted to turn your head into a bomb? Well, now you can! New Shiai item, Bomb Head, adds a fuse at the top of your head, which makes it look like your head, along with your head texture, is going to explode any second now!

You can acquire Head Bomb in two ways - you can either win it as a prize in Booby Trap event or you can buy it with ST. During the event it is more expensive - if you want it now, you'll have to pay 12 ST for the privilege of wearing it. However, if you know that patience is a virtue, hold your horses - it'll be available for only 6 ST once the event is done.

For your convenience, you can use /dl and /lp 0 commands to check how it look ingame. I'm wearing it.

For additional info, check Shiai Token thread.

I'm bursting with joy whenever we release new ST items. How about you?

THE PAIN!IT HURTS!So cheesy. I cant wait till this even is over XD. FIRST!
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

yes it is//

awesome item, shall make a Bob-omb head if I ever get it.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
what about the duckbill
i see it was just added
WHAT THE HELL IS IT PLS I CANT AFFORD IT AND IM A DUCK WHY IS LIFE SO BRUTAL

btw why would people overpay 6 ST to afford it a few days before it will be 6 st cheaper?
-----
ok it will end in 30 days i didnt think it would be so long wow
still worth waiting for 6 ST
2 lazy 2 win tourneys
Last edited by b45; Aug 4, 2015 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Banana fanna bunana, anyways I've been trying to go to gm tpurneys but it takes too long, is there anotherway to getbshiai's tthat's faster
-----
Is it OK if I justnpost head, they may not be the best but at least I'd be able to get them on forums
Last edited by prodigames; Oct 13, 2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hope i am allowed to help him

ok well prodigames to earn ST in a different way you can do events on the forum in the events thread linked here (O . O)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
now decaps will explode foots and hands in taekkyon :/
lol,that item....it made me remember of a enemy(that i forgot name) on super mario
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592