Ranking
Original Post
ES Artists Recruitment

Calling all Artists, The Event Squad needs you!

The Event Squad is having an Artists Drive During the months of April and May. If you're an artist and wish to work for the Event Squad all you have to do is apply.

How to apply:
Simple! Send a free form application to Fates, Icky, or Orko.
Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work.
You may also want to use Dargon's tutorial for applying to a staff position.

You have 4 weeks from the date this is posted to send in your applications, then the discussion will take an indefinite period of time after that. We don't have a limit on a number of Event Artists we're looking for either!

Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions

Things you will be doing as an Event Artist:

If you did not know already our Event Artists are responsible for all of the artwork that goes along with our events, this can include (but is not limited to): Videos, Music, Banners, Headers, and Footers.

Examples:

Most of the art you will be doing will be banner orientated so specifically including them in your application would be preferable for us and yourselves.

Rewards:
What you guys get these now??!

We know making art for an event can be long and tiresome, so to motivate you we have a nifty rewards system in place for all Event Artists. All you need to do is... well, do your job, and you will have access to said rewards.
Last edited by Icky; Apr 21, 2016 at 04:22 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Being able to Make and Edit good Videos also counts as the artist Forms we are looking for. So dont think you cant get in cause you cant do Graphic Designs or use Photoshop.

Originally Posted by spcr View Post
So basically you are looking for graphic designers. Ok thank you.

Second, do the artist have a due date for the banners? If so, how long it is?

Mainly We will come to you and say: "hey can you do a thing for us?" and if your available to do said thing then we tell you the details. Artists usually have a while before we ask for stuff for the event to be turned in. Its really rare that we will jump on you at with something that has less than a weeks notice in advance.
Last edited by Fates; Apr 19, 2016 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
So if I know how to do, like, Videos, Music, Banners, Headers, and Footers, ... I should have more chances to be recruited, if we have examples . OK then .
If we become an Artist, during the art we are making, does we have to post some WIP ? Because I always forget to save WIP by WIP ( well I won't forget in that case )
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
We won't need WIP's for your application (Unless we specifically ask for wips to a particular thing you've put in your app) but we do like WIP's for things we ask you to do if you do get recruited. Since we all work together as a team, and it helps you guys if we are able to be clear about what we're asking for.
well, i have only one problem, the examples for headers/footers/banners or anything are lost, they were on my old pc, and since i had a new pc i didn't make any banner or something.
so, what should i do now?
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Make new ones?
You could also provide other examples, drawings textures etc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

okay then, but 2 examples of banners and examples of some sets would work??
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
So if I know how to do, like, Videos, Music, Banners, Headers, and Footers, ... I should have more chances to be recruited, if we have examples . OK then .
If we become an Artist, during the art we are making, does we have to post some WIP ? Because I always forget to save WIP by WIP ( well I won't forget in that case )

You just don't need to be good at those things you need to be active too and you will need to spend a lot of your time making these things so keep that in mind when you're sending your app.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how much time and effort does it take ?
i mean as a artist, are we just meant to do the labels of the events?
i dont have much time and i cant say that im online tomorrow at this or that time...
to look in the forum to see whats up is a different thing, than doing art all the time.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3