ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm back...again?
It seems that the myth is true...you never really can completely leave Toribash. I heard of the new game coming out in 2018 and decided to become active again. I was informed that Tint died/merged with another clan and turned into this. I was directed by a member to come here and see how many of you remember me, and if you'd like to see me become a member of CREAM. The roster looks legendary and I'd love to be a part of it. Also, I won't take anything personally if you have bad things to say lol
how good are u in net mate?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
It depends what net we're talking about. If we're talking hockey, I've trained with NHL players. If we're talking about other sports, I'd embarrass myself
can we keep him?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Sent you an invitation. Welcome back, bud!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.