ES Recruitment Drive
it is not about being good or bad, I'm not having fun doing this. What we are doing in this replay is pointless
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I'm being completely honest, I haven't had fun making this since my second turn. We had something good going on and then it kind of turned out really badly. I vote redo, ukebash, standard gamerules. Let's start simplistic. We're not used to working together and we need to build this up as a team
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Fine.
Your rules, your opener. I'll let you do this one on your own. Next one is my pick, y'all only are going to apply and accept your fate.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
It's all about the D

Dteamwork

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
It's all about the D

Dteamwork

F is for Flash
D is for Dteamwork
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Whatever, end this quick so we do a pakour, okno (we could do a one turn each madman tho)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
the problem is that we have many applicants, we should do a short frame gap (10 frames per turn), which is meh, or we could add many match frames so everyone can do at least 3 to 5 turns of 30/40 frames

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Fine.
Your rules, your opener. I'll let you do this one on your own. Next one is my pick, y'all only are going to apply and accept your fate.

I'll accept my fate as your sex doll slave member

I think 50 frames is a great number. 40 would also be cool with me

Also onso let's collab on a parkour
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yes, we could do it on the replays forum, just so we don't spam this one. Also, are we starting a new replay or finishing this one? In any of the cases, please someone say something D:
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
something
I don't mind just dropping the self spar... I think it would be for the best lmao
10k tc that no one will highlight it
Patrick's Moderated Message:
Only because I can.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Mar 11, 2018 at 07:32 AM.
¿?