Ranking
Jenson has arranged a schedule to play against Liquor, We are having the war on Sunday at 10pm GMT +0.

[En] Clan League Rules
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Knockout matches are first to 15.
People can play maximum of 6 matches per round. The matches can be split across all mods, or all 6 in one mod
7 matches per mod (last two if games are losers choice from list if needed).

Same mods as the Group Stage's

[Es] Reglas de la Clan League
Originally Posted by Martin
Las Partidas Eliminatorias son a 15 peleas.
Se puede jugar un máximo de 6 peleas por Ronda. Estas 6 peleas pueden jugarse en distintos mods o todas en un mismo mod.
7 peleas por mod (last two if games are losers choice from list if needed).

Mismos mods de la Fase de Grupos

Last edited by Martin; Jun 28, 2019 at 04:38 AM.
(the image is linked to the staff complaint thread)
Originally Posted by suomynona

How could they concern about that, even if Martin succeeded proving it was a lie? The had a concern because someone (we all know who) lied, ohhh but "no staff is getting fired" =)
Last edited by luca; Jun 29, 2019 at 05:06 AM.
It seems being the most active clan is not even a thing. It seems like staff want people to deal with injustices (and eventually leave TB) but it's alright... at the end, their decision was clearly wrong but despite I succeeded proving my point they didn't change it (what makes it arbitrary)

I think comparing MM with other clans was not a bad move since I needed to prove that we have the same quality standard (or even higher) than some current official clans.
Losing official clan status should be easier (idk if it is possible to lose the official status or not, but I am not searching for that info since it looks like what staff writes is not even taken in account when discussing important things*)
-----
Anyways, we will probably re-apply in 1 or 2 months (even if our chances seem to be lower than ever)

*Same is happening with @Sentral's duel vs Scridge (no rule allows staff to pay the loan back to the loaner and at the same time to prevent Sentral to receive that 1 kk tc)

If we want to keep playing we will have to get used to deal with unfair shit (at least for some months until everything gets organized again)
Last edited by Martin; Jun 29, 2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jenson (dad) said that we're gonna do a clan league match in sunday 10pm gmt 0 which means 5 hours later, are you guys gonna be there?
BLΛƆKPI¸K
I've been sick a really busy these days, that's why I didn't post.. so I'll make an update about everything that comes to my mind now.

First about cl, I'm happy because we won even when you guys started without Martin or my permission, but is ok just that I feel bad since I told toad to solo TK and stuff, but hey we will face Tribe/Obey next round, Gentleman might upload the replays when he can. Also I've been playing some futsal matches this weekend before getting sick and did pretty well, I borrow a pair of shoes for that, They're comfortless but hey almost I have something to wear I have around 9-10 goals so far because I want my team mates to score goals too and all that teamwork stuff. I want to make a bread Pie with cheese/egs and stuff like bechamel sauce for my girlfriend next week <3 we might be walking around the district searching for that stuff (might send photos through discord) and Hopefully when I sell my deactive and get some more tcs to sell for $ I might be able to buy 1 or 2 pairs of shoes and food for my family, I haven't eat well in the last months and I got even more skinny even now I'm very hungry.

So yeah congrats to the cl bois and dont do that again pls ty.

Also I want to punch the face of a motherfucker classmate of my gf because he did a prank of put oil on everybody table and idk wtf they had to do and now everyone got their shirts ruined even the one that my gf was going to use in her graduation, that son of a bitch don't know how hard is to buy clothes here or maybe he is rich and feels great to do that fshit. Now after the graduation I will congratulate him with a punch in the face and a kick in the ass for being such a dick.

Also my last duels were funny as fuck vs lask, luck on both sides, sick ninjutsu stuff, even 5$ duels in msds.tbm lmao xD he is a great man <3.

This saturday I will have another 2 futsal matches and we will try to record a small part of the match. that all for now I guess. keep the good work!
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hi guys! Sorry for being a little inactive this last time, yesterday I had an embryology exam and it is one of the last I have before the winter holidays. Already approved biology and anatomy, luckily everything is going as I want.
If I pass the exam that i had yesterday, the last thing I have left is an oral next week and I finish with embryology.
I promise that after this i will be more active in the forum and the game.
Last edited by Felimaxi; Jul 2, 2019 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump