ES Recruitment Drive
If you wanna join <CC><, go to ChristianCS.com and click the "Join the Crew" button.
It takes a while to become a member because of all the greifers they get, but if you want to join it's what you have to do.
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
Hey, I've played on your Gun-Game Servers a couple of times, not recently though, I wonder if any of you remember me as Lyscytheus, oh well. Long time no see, I'm seeing more and more Valve/STEAM clans on here every day.
Thanks for your support everyone! If you want to ask questions about <CC>< you can;
PM Me
Ask on our forums at www.christiancs.com
Come in our teamspeak (Info found on our website)

I realize that religious discussion (or preaching) may be a concern, but our Policy in CC is that any serious religious discussions, debates, questions, etc. be asked on our forums and not in-game. This goes for all of our servers. The Games are for having fun, the forums are for discussing.
Since this says Christian does that mean that ONLY Christians and/or Catholics can join?

I r Roman Catholic, btw
i liek turtelz xd
No, not by any means. We also have <ACC> (Will be [ACC]?) for anyone that is not a believer.
[RWL] 4th in Command
Visit our the [RWL] Head Shop
Complaints about [RWL] Members
Its probably good to add onto Follower's post that ACC stands for Allies of Christian Crew and just means that you are not Christian, but want to join.