Ranking
yay, double post!
that doesn't make your clan more credible...
and there is actually an edit button. :o
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!

i dont care why dnt u stop critisyzing me and stop posting here if ur gonna post bad things about grammer no one really cares about the grammer.
I do. And also, I believe, even with this chance you'll phailboht so hard it won't even be funny..

I suppose leave him be guise, he'll destroy his own clan without our help.
o ull so ull be sorry for posting that and if it is succesful ur gonna be the 1 that looks like a dumbass
I personally don't care... Because right now... You not only look like a dumbass, you are a dumbass if you think it won't fail. This alone will make many people vote no.
ethereal is a extremely respectable member in my eyes has started two diffrent sucessfull clans and lead them so i'd listen for some advice

if you did not know i am the founder/leader of Triforce which is a vaguely succesful clan :F

MBK is not an ass he is very mature and serious he does the clan stuff not hampa i believe

flameing people is not the road to a succesful clan get on the good side find good members etc
Oh, now that I've read dillon's post in the Bloodstained thread, I'm going to pose one more condition...

Just get Andyson to post, saying it's okay that you split off. That and 5 of the original members will do.
Dillon gramar is a factor in even getting into a clan this is like getting a job

Theres 1 fat ugly person With a iq of 140
Theres a nice pretty lady with the iq of 140

Who are their gonna chose.. their the same.. but their gonna chose the nice pretty lady because of her appearance.. She could turn out to be a total B**Tch and the ugly person could be nice as a baby kitten
put this is a clan factor

Lets say for example Shook

Hello i would like to join clan [sosoos] cause i'm a very respectable member and i'm pretty friendly around others and i have clan experiance..

Now Lets put this in another exapmle some toribash noob

UH HAI GUYZ 1 W0ULD L1KE T0 J01N UR CL4N 1 L1K3 UR CL4N 4/\/|) 1 TH1NK ITZ A GOOD CLAN

They'l chose Shook first of all he put in proper grammer thats readable they wouldnt chose the toribash noob cause of the l33t speak and its barley readable..

i'm not being mean but here study up
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=22296
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=22295

overall i'm a friendly with bloodstained since i am partners with blueflame in it.
Sad to say but I'm back.