Toribash
you must got swear on online toribash or on the forum

well... ok *** **** ****** ***** **** is that good?

dont give RoBo org a bad rep

phail
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Originally Posted by splunker View Post
but this is cool kind of organization and im not saying BnW is not cool i want to join it but i dont have pure and qs or demon and this org that i am doing is about robot stuff if u have a robot head u can join and BnW u have to be a 10th dan because for pure u have to be a 10th dan and demon u have to be a 10th dan

Epic lying.
  1. You are allowed to use only Quicksilver to join BnW.
  2. You need Custom Belt to get Demon stuff.
  3. This is not a cool organization, you have so much typos and such.
  4. I think it's not smart to have recruiters >.> If someone wants to join, he just puts a robot head on and says that he is in ._.
  5. MrPoptart is right.
  6. Org messes up badly with Orgrimmar.
  7. I can barely understand what you're saying, you told those all in the first post ._.
  8. Organizations sux.
  9. You sux.
  10. Chac sux.
Last edited by Tonakai; Mar 7, 2008 at 03:11 PM.
This will fail in a matter of minutes. Splunker no hard feelings but your attitude with clans, being a clan hoppper and all, won't be any help to this so called Orginization. I totally agree with Tonakai on this one.
idle
2.dont spam

Kick yourself out of your own clan. Seriously, you just contradicted yourself by saying "Don't spam"

cool

^Spam

lol

^Spam

Need any more proof that you spam?

EDIT: By the way, member doesn't take two Ms
Last edited by Chozo; Mar 7, 2008 at 03:56 PM.
Splunker, 3 months ago DOCN didn't exist. 3 months ago [UNCE] got official. 2 months ago you joined, not even a week later you left. You can't say that you aren't a clan hopper, because... well you are and once a clan hopper always a clan hopper. This shit is going to fail very very fast. Good luck with your recoverings from this suckass idea.

Oh, sorry for the harshness. Just figured I might as well say it before somebody else does, other than Tonakai. :P

Edit: So, you have already made plans to leave DOCN. How sad.
Last edited by Eckz; Mar 7, 2008 at 03:58 PM.
idle
VolcanoX, thats wrong. 1 time FAIL. PEOPLE can change. Give the guy a break, or atleast, just leave the guy alone, if u don't like his clan