ES Recruitment Drive
And prongy can we make a rule that makes it like "If your gonna be inactive,you have to say".But there are some down sides to that,like for example if someones power go's out for days you wont be able to get online.Unless you have a smartphone android, etc.Also ive made some cool repay's I will show them now!Wait a sec!What happened to the replays?
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Well, if someone is being inactive I will contact them and ask them why they are not being active on the forums if they dont respond to my messages in like 3 2 days then thats when I have to decide to kick them or not but I hope that all clan members are active so I dont have to kick anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

/invade

Requesting Single ally,good luck with the clan .

(User was banned for this post (Requesting single allies.))
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 19, 2012 at 03:27 AM.
Clan Rayo para Español y Pro.

kametor,Uric banned That.You can't request single allies anymore in the ckan dlc.But he did mention you can ask for single allie request through PM
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
In a week or so I'm gonna try to make this clan a ( offical clan ) but I need 50k to do it but I hope by in a week I will have enough tc to make are clan offical
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

before i enter in clan i've talked for prongy " i amn't active on forum", so prongy invite me then if i am inactive here it's will be normal.
Well, you don't have to be super active but just like one post a week nothin much Also when I said you didnt have to be active on the forum that was before we made this new rule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi there, I am NinjaBoy17.

I have been playing TORIBASH for atleast 1.5 years

I am a Brown Belt

My Best Mods are, Twinswords, Wushu, Judo, and Running.

The name's Nick, bro.

I am 13

I speak English only.

Thank you for reading this, I would love to get into Paranoia.
Message to all clan members dont let just anyone join they have to fill out an app or be tested online - thanks
-----
Message to all clan members be reminded that they must be a brown belt to join or higher
Last edited by prongy; Aug 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes! three of my rules are officially approved.