Ranking
Original Post
What's up with trials?!?!
What’s up Toribashians?!? So lately, as most of you already know, there has been an activity drop in the GM Trials. (GM = Gamemaster for people that are new to the forum) So a lot of us tend to ask questions such as: “Why are they still Trials? Why aren’t they just booted?” Well, today [...]

More...
I'll be trying to do a blog once or twice a week for you guys;) Always feel free to leave feedback and ideas. Rawr! Have a wonderful day, next blog should be good. *Cough* That shmev*cough*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I'll be trying to do a blog once or twice a week for you guys;) Always feel free to leave feedback and ideas. Rawr! Have a wonderful day, next blog should be good. *Cough* That shmev*cough*

I hope that means you are going to interview shmev since hes new to staff.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Lol, you said going... No I'm not going to, nice try though. Anyways, any thoughts on this blog post guys? About GM Trials being inactive and such? We post blogs for reasons .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
O well i have a question.

So there isnt a limit on how long you can be a trial? I don't think i saw that anywhere,
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I like the blog, and the interviews, quite interesting really.

I have nothing against some of the trials being inactive, it's really easy to understand their
situation. Shouldn't be a problem if they leave a message saying they're inactive, as long as
they do a good job when they're actually active. Of course, if they first applied for GM they
should be aware of the fact that they have to priority Toribash more, as they've got authority and responsibility. Like... You don't apply for GM right before you go on a one-month trip without connection...
As soon as I saw this title I knew i was gonna be mentioned in this blog, anyway im a college student this is summer Ill get it done, as long as i was making progress it should be fine.
I personally didn't like this blog at all. Not all GM's "hate" their job. Some of then actually take the job seriously and enjoy doing it. Even for a joke, that was still unnecessary. New players reading this might not catch the joke and then they have just picked up a bad perception about the primary in-game staff crew.

Overall, not terrible, but I think you should reread some of what you type and think about it before deciding to post it.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
I personally didn't like this blog at all. Not all GM's "hate" their job. Some of then actually take the job seriously and enjoy doing it. Even for a joke, that was still unnecessary. New players reading this might not catch the joke and then they have just picked up a bad perception about the primary in-game staff crew.

Overall, not terrible, but I think you should reread some of what you type and think about it before deciding to post it.

Hmm...

I can't say that I agree. Saying that you don't like the blog because he joked about he Gm's hating their job doesn't really make sense.
I'd say it's pretty obvious that they don't hate it, like if they did, why would they have applied for it in the first place?

Besides, if a lot of people change their perspective because one persons thoughts/opinion, I'd call them stupid.
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Hmm...

I can't say that I agree. Saying that you don't like the blog because he joked about he Gm's hating their job doesn't really make sense.
I'd say it's pretty obvious that they don't hate it, like if they did, why would they have applied for it in the first place?

Besides, if a lot of people change their perspective because one persons thoughts/opinion, I'd call them stupid.

I didn't ask you to agree with me. I was pointing out how this blog post could have been worded better in hinting at that last part being a joke. Someone who has never talked or seen a GM before would likely assume that the staff for in-game is lazy and only applied for the position as a means of being power-hungry. Either way, I'm not looking for a debate about it. My opinion is mine and your opinion is your's.