Toribash
Can I reply here? I made an application :P
-----
Originally Posted by Darik144 View Post
Was IatomI banned? That wouldn't be good

He was banned, unfortunately, and I made an application to Roulette!!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Dec 25, 2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
Can I reply here? I made an application :P
-----

He was banned, unfortunately, and I made an application to Roulette!!

Hey its Atom XD Im just banned for 1day so it will be all good okay guys?So dont worry..Lol
Originally Posted by IPuRgEI View Post
Hey its Atom XD Im just banned for 1day so it will be all good okay guys?So dont worry..Lol

Thanks God! Lol. Could you look at my application thread, and then tell me if you like it, please?
Originally Posted by FaithLive View Post
Hey,Esoldier ill have Atom looked at it when he gets he account unbanned,he just mean to people so its all fine,and Ill look at it aswell :P

Thank you very much!
Hey,Esoldier ill have Atom looked at it when he gets he account unbanned,he just mean to people so its all fine,and Ill look at it aswell :P
˜”*°•.˜”*°•Sâôρ Oƒ Hσρô•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Yep,Atom is back, and I am in clan!
Man, we have to try win the wars, we have got just 1 WAR won! I will try recruit good players when I will log in on Toribash
My names Raven Millshire! I am a homeschool-ed 16 year old GIRL and have great love of toribash and it's community. I am brown belt and my main mods are Boxshu Mushu and ABD. Yall's are awesome!!!! <3 Have fun!
I'm a BITCH and I know it! So I clapped my hands! ;P
Welcome back
-----
Originally Posted by Jishie View Post
My names Raven Millshire! I am a homeschool-ed 16 year old GIRL and have great love of toribash and it's community. I am brown belt and my main mods are Boxshu Mushu and ABD. Yall's are awesome!!!! <3 Have fun!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=492253&page=2
Your app should be here btw
Last edited by Darik144; Dec 28, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump